Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Pailin' lies in her book... Where's Witless to raise the alarm?

Who's on guard duty in Wingnut Estates? A firefight has broken out between
Lyin' Sarah Pailin' and McCain's crew. Here's a bit from the AP article:

Palin comes across as particularly upset about being stuck with
$50,000 in legal bills that she says were directly related to the
legal vetting process for the VP slot. She says she was never
informed that she would have to personally take care of expenses
related to the selection process, and jokes that if she'd known she
was going to get stuck with the bill, she would have given shorter

According to the book, Palin asked officials at the Republican
National Committee and what was left of the McCain campaign if
they would help her financially. She says she was told that if
McCain had won, the bills would have been paid, but since he
lost, the bills were her responsibility.

Trevor Potter, the McCain campaign's general counsel, told the
AP the campaign never asked Palin to pay a legal bill.

"To my knowledge, the campaign never billed Gov. Palin for any
legal expenses related to her vetting and I am not aware of her
ever asking the campaign to pay legal expenses that her own
lawyers incurred for the vetting process," Potter said.

If Palin's lawyer billed her for work related to her vetting, the
McCain campaign never knew about it, Potter said.

If Witless won't defend Pailin', let's hope Bachman and Beck will step up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Limbaugh calls the book "truly one of the most substantive policy books
that I've read." OK, we'll see.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

If Palin's lawyer billed her for work related to her vetting, the
McCain campaign never knew about it, Potter said.

If Witless won't defend Pailin', let's hope Bachman and Beck will step up.

Limbaugh calls the book "truly one of the most substantive policy books
that I've read." OK, we'll see.

snicker

Pailin's most pungent line from her time in the spotlight was that dogma
about "getting government out of the way". She was the greediest sow feeding
at the government trough in Alaska's history.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 13, 7:43*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

* * * If Palin's lawyer billed her for work related to her vetting, the
* * * McCain campaign never knew about it, Potter said.

If Witless won't defend Pailin', let's hope Bachman and Beck will step up.

Limbaugh calls the book "truly one of the most substantive policy books
that I've read." *OK, we'll see.

snicker

Pailin's most pungent line from her time in the spotlight was that dogma
about "getting government out of the way". She was the greediest sow feeding
at the government trough in Alaska's history.

Here's a more thorough dissection:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/...ook_fact_check

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

* * * If Palin's lawyer billed her for work related to her vetting, the
* * * McCain campaign never knew about it, Potter said.

If Witless won't defend Pailin', let's hope Bachman and Beck will step up.

Limbaugh calls the book "truly one of the most substantive policy books
that I've read." *OK, we'll see.

snicker

Pailin's most pungent line from her time in the spotlight was that dogma
about "getting government out of the way". She was the greediest sow feeding
at the government trough in Alaska's history.

Here's a more thorough dissection:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/...ook_fact_check

Pailin' is such a tool.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 15, 3:25*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

* * * If Palin's lawyer billed her for work related to her vetting, the
* * * McCain campaign never knew about it, Potter said.

If Witless won't defend Pailin', let's hope Bachman and Beck will step up.

Limbaugh calls the book "truly one of the most substantive policy books
that I've read." *OK, we'll see.

snicker

Pailin's most pungent line from her time in the spotlight was that dogma
about "getting government out of the way". She was the greediest sow feeding
at the government trough in Alaska's history.

Here's a more thorough dissection:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/...ook_fact_check

Pailin' is such a tool.

And to many she's still a viable candidate for 2012. Disgusting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

To think that she could have been a heartbeat away...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Pailin' is such a tool.

And to many she's still a viable candidate for 2012. Disgusting.

To think that she could have been a heartbeat away...

Luckily, Scottie couldn't bark loud enough to make that happen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Evidently McCain is less than thrilled with the book. This woman is
burning one bridge after another.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 16, 11:43*am, Boon wrote:
Evidently McCain is less than thrilled with the book. This woman is
burning one bridge after another.

Usually politicians start at the extremes and race to the middle as
elections near.

Palin is too stupid to do that. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Evidently McCain is less than thrilled with the book. This woman is
burning one bridge after another.

Angry John is tellin' folks to let her be and not fire back. What a wuss.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 16, 1:07*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Evidently McCain is less than thrilled with the book. This woman is
burning one bridge after another.

Angry John is tellin' folks to let her be and not fire back. What a wuss.

Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy, and
that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when she
'splodes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

You think that's a joke? They'd win several states. As we saw most recently
in 2004, overestimating the intelligence of the American electorate is very
easy to do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

I think so! It would be a never ending source of amusement.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 18, 1:27*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

I think so! *It would be a never ending source of amusement.

I just read that Bachmann has a favorable approval rating in her
district.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 18, 12:49*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 18, 4:42*pm, Boon wrote:
On Nov 18, 12:49*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?

Cheney and Palin? Why, I don't know.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 18, 5:37*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 18, 4:42*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 18, 12:49*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?

Cheney and Palin? Why, I don't know.

No, silly. Cheney's not a MILF.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?

Aha! You've made up with Sacky, haven't you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 18, 6:13*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?

Aha! You've made up with Sacky, haven't you?

I'll never be that horny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 18, 4:42*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 18, 12:49*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:46*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:26*pm, Boon wrote:
Then again, he might just be thinking she's her own worst enemy,
and that we should all step back so we don't get any on us when
she 'splodes.

Cheney & Palin in 2012 - the Dems dream ticket!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

How about Palin/Bachmann?

Um, Jenn? Let's not push it.

Do you really want to hear those two numbskulls campaigning for 18
months?

Will they be wearing bikinis? Will they be covered with oil?

Cheney and Palin? Why, I don't know.

No, silly. Cheney's not a MILF.

Maybe not to you, but those conservatives are a whacky bunch.