Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default RIP Chuck Biscuits

Damn fine drummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Gal...ayer_embedded#
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

Damn fine drummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Gal...ayer_embedded#

Apparently the dozens of announcements on the web can be traced back to
one source. Here's hoping he's well, as he's the only great rock drummer
I've ever heard warm up before a gig with the 'Lust For Life' beat.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

MiNe 109 whispered:

Apparently ...

no one gives a hoot about this one in particular or the rest of your obits in
general.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

I wrote:

MiNe 109 whispered:

Apparently ...

no one gives a hoot about this one in particular or the rest of your obits in
general.

And, FWIW, "the crux of the Biscuit is the apostrophe."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 29, 10:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
MiNe 109 whispered:

Apparently ...

no one gives a hoot about this one in particular or the rest of your obits in
general.

Even less care about what you write, Sugar. Unlike Stephen, you're
boring. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Oct 29, 10:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
MiNe 109 whispered:

Apparently ...

no one gives a hoot about this one in particular or the rest of your obits
in
general.

Even less care about what you write, Sugar. Unlike Stephen, you're
boring. LoL.

I didn't figure the RAO kill-file dwellers to be up on west coast punk
musicians.

Dead Kennedys "Halloween":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2Bnh4T8YE
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Morte 109 wrote:

I didn't figure the RAO kill-file dwellers

Obits and kill-files for the morbidly-minded McElroy, another culture of death
fetishist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 29, 11:28*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

MiNe 109 whispered:

Apparently ...

no one gives a hoot about this one in particular or the rest of your obits in
general.

Even less care about what you write, Sugar. Unlike Stephen, you're
boring. LoL.

PLF, the denizen of many killfiles, hasn't quite figured out that no
one gives a hoot about him. That's why he's stuck in an IT closet in
the middle of the night...no one has to see him that way.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Marc Phillips, "alledged" journalist, wrote:

PLF, the denizen of many killfiles, hasn't quite figured out that no one gives
a hoot about him.

Only a blithely obtuse hypocritical liar could concoct such a statement.

That's why he's stuck in an IT closet in the middle of the night...no one has
to see him that way.

The job you supposedly got me fired from and gloated about it on rao after many
months of bitterly complaining when Arny and Bobo tried to pull the same stunt
on you. Ha-ha-ha! ROTFLMAO!

With my well=paying high-tech job, I make more money than I know what to do
with, whereas you, OTOH, are fast on your way towards the poorhouse.

Ah, schadenfreude, it's not just enough that I'm doing well, but that you are
floundering. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Chuck Biscuits lives

Confirmed by his brother, once known as Dimwit:

http://jgtwo.wordpress.com/2009/10/3...uits-is-alive/

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2...oax-death.html

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 30, 9:41*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 30, 3:25*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:41*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

Besides, is there anyone here who truly believes this guy has "more
money than he knows what to do with"? Yeah, rich guys get up in the
middle of the night to check on their mistakes so they don't get
hammered by the boss. Then they work out their frustrations by making
up lies about perfect strangers on the Internet. You betcha.

If cameras followed PLF around for a day, it would resemble the film
"Eraserhead" more than anything else.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

You better be careful what you say to Stynchie 'cause he could dump 50 moldy
old network servers on your head in no time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly gets snippy:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

That would be physically impossible, old girl.

Were you not so dense, you might realize using the words "upon encountering"
rather than the word "on" in your above sentence would make more sense.

But being sensible is not something you're oft accused of. And that's just how
ditzy Jilly likes it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, "alledged" journalist, is green with envy:

Besides, is there anyone here who truly believes this guy has "more money than
he knows what to do with"?

You believe it and it's tearing your insides out, isn't it? :-)

Yeah, rich guys get up in the middle of the night to check on their mistakes
so they don't get hammered by the boss.

Lots of data transference between Oracle, SQL Server and SAP systems; on rare
occasions, there may be a glitch due to network problems, server problems, ftp
site problems or newly-deployed processes problems, all of which I can easily
resolve from home logging in to the corporate network, which works out great for
a nightowl like me. This all ensures business processses and necessities run
smoothly, allowing me the flexibility to work how I choose, when I choose and
where I choose. My value to the company precludes me from getting "hammered by
the boss" or anyone else.

Then they work out their frustrations by making up lies about perfect
strangers on the Internet. You betcha.

You're the one who started it with one wild speculation after another and
another about me; when I decided to reply in kind you go whining like a little
girl about "making up lies about perfect strangers on the Internet." Well,
boo-hoo-hoo.

If cameras followed PLF around for a day, it would resemble the film
"Eraserhead" more than anything else.

Whatever, never seen it, doesn't matter, just sounds like more sour grapes from
a downward-spiralling Marc Phillips.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:41*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

Besides, is there anyone here who truly believes this guy has "more
money than he knows what to do with"? Yeah, rich guys get up in the
middle of the night to check on their mistakes so they don't get
hammered by the boss. Then they work out their frustrations by making
up lies about perfect strangers on the Internet. You betcha.

Trailer? Paid for. 1982 Ford Escort? Three payments left.

A dinner at Waffle House? Priceless.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 30, 3:38*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly gets snippy:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

That would be physically impossible, old girl.

Were you not so dense, you might realize using the words "upon encountering"
rather than the word "on" in your above sentence would make more sense.

As I said. LoL.

Sugar, here's a hint for you: I waste as little time responding to
your boring posts as possible.

And thanks for proving my point. You circle like a vulture waiting for
the infrequent mistakes of the smart guys, yet leave the millions of
mistakes 2pid makes alone.

You and 2pid must use the same dictionary. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:41*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

With my well=paying high-tech job,

Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

Besides, is there anyone here who truly believes this guy has "more
money than he knows what to do with"? Yeah, rich guys get up in the
middle of the night to check on their mistakes so they don't get
hammered by the boss. Then they work out their frustrations by making
up lies about perfect strangers on the Internet. You betcha.

Trailer? Paid for. 1982 Ford Escort? Three payments left.

A dinner at Waffle House? Priceless.

LoL!

There are several reasons why I know he's full of ****.

1. He's on the Internet anonymously. So of course he's going to make
empty boasts about how much money he makes.
2. I know what IT guys make. When I was a project manager for a
telecommunications firm, we had a huge problem when the IT guys for
one of our clients found out they made less than most of our cablers
(you know, entry-level guys without formal training). I know plenty of
guys who do what PLF does, and none of them has more money than they
know what to do with unless they own the company.
3. He's so easily trolled on this issue. That means it's a sore point.
4. He usually posts on nights and weekends. If he made good money,
he'd have something better to do. He also would see a naked woman or
two once in a while.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 30, 6:55*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 30, 3:38*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly gets snippy:

With my well=paying high-tech job,
Aren't you the one who goes bat**** on typos, Sugar?

That would be physically impossible, old girl.

Were you not so dense, you might realize using the words "upon encountering"
rather than the word "on" in your above sentence would make more sense.

As I said. LoL.

Sugar, here's a hint for you: I waste as little time responding to
your boring posts as possible.

And thanks for proving my point. You circle like a vulture waiting for
the infrequent mistakes of the smart guys, yet leave the millions of
mistakes 2pid makes alone.

You and 2pid must use the same dictionary. LoL.

It must be a high=tech dictionary for ultra=smart guys.