Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default The BEST BBQ sauce-and it's NOT from Kansas City

I ordered a bottle and tried it. Yummmmmmmm! i put it on BURGERS as
well as brats and ribs. I highly, highly recommend it.

https://secure.infinities.com/commer...4002&storeid=1

"The World's Best Barbeque...

....is the original old fashioned pit-cooked barbeque, as was done in
colonial days."

Items like fresh pork, ribs, beef or chicken, are pit-cooked slowly
over hickory coals (dry heat) until ready. While the meat is being
cooked it is basted with our heirloom secret recipe sauce, which
enhances the flavor. We have greatly improved on the barbeque
technique over the last 55 years.

Southern Living Magazine describes Maurice Bessinger's Piggie Park as
South Carolina's "premiere" establishment that "has mastered it's
barbeque."

A leading New York newspaper lists Maurice Bessinger's Piggie Park as
one of the best barbeque houses in the country.

We believe we have truly mastered the barbeque technique.

There are a great many details that make a good barbeque. Among them
are the use of our old-fashioned brick enclosed pits and using a
special type of wood. Other things to be considered are determining
the proper cooking time, temperature, and how the hams will be handled
after cooking. I believe I know barbequing as well as any man in the
world. For many years now I’ve had the reputation of serving famous
quality foods and special sauces in South Carolina.

In recent years, Piggie Park Enterprises, Inc., has marketed my famous
heirloom Gourmet Blend Southern Gold BBQ Sauce. It has grown in a
period of ten years to the number one selling barbeque sauce in many
Southern markets and is very popular throughout the United States and
bordering areas. It is an exclusive, unique, Southern Gold mustard
based barbeque sauce and is packaged in four flavors: Original,
available in both retail and institutional sizes, and Honey, Spicy,
and Hickory, available in retail size.

I believe it is the best quality barbeque sauce in the world, made
with the finest imported herbs and spices that money can buy. It is
all natural with no preservatives. It is truly a gourmet treat!"

http://www.mauricesbbq.com/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

https://secure.infinities.com/commer...nestore/detail...

[...]