Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default Should ****ter be left alone to start imaginary conversations?

****ter and Tamponcino insist on being Professional ****penises in
public. I don't know what else to do about it except point out what a
rat they are. Others may have better ideas.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 11, 12:53*am, wrote:
****ter and Tamponcino insist on being Professional ****penises in
public. I don't know what else to do about it except point out what a
rat they are. Others may have better ideas.

I'll accept this as your admission that you have severe mental issues.

Now if you just provide a professional summary of your mental health,
everybody will leave you alone and quit poking fun at your stupidity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Does Bratzi even know what a "conversation" is?

On May 11, 2:24*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 11, 12:53*am, wrote:

Shhhh! and Stephen insist (sic) on being Professional ****penises (sic) in
public (sic). I don't know what else to do about it except point out what a
rat they are (sic). Others may have better ideas (sic).

I'll accept this as your admission that you have severe mental issues.

Now if you just provide a professional summary of your mental health,
everybody will leave you alone and quit poking fun at your stupidity.

By the way, Bratzi, I'm just curious: what percentage of your posts
actually elicit responses?

It seems that one of us spends an awful lot of time talking to
himself.

What else do you do by yourself? ;-) LOL!