Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Have you updated your cockamamie theory as to why nobody respects you?
Last time you 'explained' this phenomenon, you made reference to *our*
intolerance of your 'different POV'. I laughed at that with derision. OK,
we all did. But that's our 'different POV'.

So have you revised your 'theory'? Another way of expressing the same
question is: Are you still oblivious to reality?

--

"Why do you keep morphing the terminology?"

-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, 20 April 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 7:33*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Have you updated your cockamamie theory as to why nobody respects you?
Last time you 'explained' this phenomenon, you made reference to *our*
intolerance of your 'different POV'. I laughed at that with derision. OK,
we all did. But that's our 'different POV'.

So have you revised your 'theory'? Another way of expressing the same
question is: Are you still oblivious to reality?

2pid has been dropping hints about his condition recently like, well,
droppings.

Did you notice his outrage and GMAFBs over the person who said autism
was the result of childhood vaccinations? And his recent anger and
disgust that people here give someone who is mentally deficient grief
for their hateful anger-filled antisocial posts?

Put two and two together and you can see that 2pid has admitted to
suffering from autism and other mental disorders. I offered 2pid the
"out" of simply admitting to his various mental problems and providing
some proof, and that he'd then get a "pass" from being mocked. I agree
with 2pid: people like him should be pitied if they can only confront
their issues and admit to them.

I offered the same deal to Bratzi. Bratzi was man enough to admit that
he has massive mental problems last night. Now all he has to do is
provide some backup from a mental health professional and he gets the
same "pass".