Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Woofies, why did you ignore my troll from the other day? How did you
contain your urge to out-yap me? I admit it was a long-winded and biased
peroration. I hope we haven't intimidated you into stifling your urge to
snip and reply selectively. When you do that, you come off like a 'tard or
a young child. Or both, come to think of it.

How hard does reality have to bop you in the nose before you answer? Jeez.

--

" * I don't know why you always focus on the irrelevant while ignoring
the relevant."

Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, 1 May 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

On May 8, 5:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Woofies, why did you ignore my troll from the other day? How did you
contain your urge to out-yap me? I admit it was a long-winded and biased
peroration. I hope we haven't intimidated you into stifling your urge to
snip and reply selectively. When you do that, you come off like a 'tard or
a young child. Or both, come to think of it.

How hard does reality have to bop you in the nose before you answer? Jeez..

Because you're a cancer on his ass and he is only interested in
having you cut out, root and branch.