Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default SNOT for Scottie

yapyapyap!

"I hate Pelosi. Obama is a commie."

woof-woof-bark-bark!

"Lower my taxes and deport all the mexicans. I earn every penny of my
paycheck but waiters and taxi drivers are lazy."

yappity-yappity-woof!

"When are they gonna admit that Saddam Hussein was the antichrist? America
has the biggest navy and the most bombs so we get to kill anybody we want.
Torture is the continuation of intelligence-gathering by other means."

bark-bark-barkety-yap!

--

"Less Thinking and More Yapping -- Vote Republican!"
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel's vision
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 7, 4:30*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
yapyapyap!

"I hate Pelosi. Obama is a commie."

woof-woof-bark-bark!

"Lower my taxes and deport all the mexicans. I earn every penny of my
paycheck but waiters and taxi drivers are lazy."

yappity-yappity-woof!

"When are they gonna admit that Saddam Hussein was the antichrist? America
has the biggest navy and the most bombs so we get to kill anybody we want..
Torture is the continuation of intelligence-gathering by other means."

bark-bark-barkety-yap!

You forgot:

"My autism is not a result of getting immunizations! GMAFB!"