Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The nameless one's participation on his beloved HTML groups. LOL!

Arny, your cavalier attitude on the simple topic of communication is
breathtaking. I have been nearly ostracized - literally - for making
far less inflammatory accusations between groups of friends, than what
you have accused Michael of. And then you have the nerve to respond
not by actually backing your sh*t up, but by attacking Michael's
semantics!?! I was willing to just drop the issue like everybody else
did, but now that it seems like that's par for the course for you, I
think I'll just go ahead and dig that back up.

I think I understand why I am (and Canar is) so flummoxed about this
entire topic, going all the way back to when B0RK was the center of
attention. You, and also Steven to a certain degree, have turned this
thread into what seems like a word-for-word rematch of the exact same
argument, made against the exact same people, that has been replayed
on Usenet for what seems like a decade - an argument I have absolutely
no intention of supporting. I said this to jj, I alluded to this to
Michael, and I'll say it to you: HA IS NOT RAO. It isn't even RAHE.
Some of us are quite willing to take John and Michael as being
rational, intelligent, educated, experienced people - which is an
assertion to some degree backed up by their rather good and coherent
replies (particularly John's which I have always admired). I cannot
say the same about your replies.

Let me put it this way, when your debating style is criticized as
being too coarse on Stereo Central, something is deeply wrong.

the Nameless One responds

QUOTE
Some of us are quite willing to take John and Michael as being
rational, intelligent, educated, experienced people

That's a choice you get to make, and I wouldn't say booh about it, but
for the slight matter of your personal attack on me.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...c=71245&st=550

He can feel the love and respect there too. LOL!