Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Important Note for Jenn

ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:30 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:39 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:25 am, George M. Middius

wrote:
Witless has been digging up something in Right Blogistan's
backyard.

Well WOOF! good. Until Ca. gets a BARK-BARK-BARK!
sustainable
balanced
budget, we can YAPPITY-YAPPITY-YAP! shelve your
wedding ARF-ARF!
plans as well.

lol The one thing has nothing to do with the other.

But the situations are very similar[sic].

Another word for The List.

We don't need to be spending the money on long
drawn out court battles and special elections just as the
feds don't
have the time to debate DADT.

Yes, you read that right. God only knows where
Witlessmongrel dug up
this
nasty old bone.

My important message for Jenn: There is absolutely no point
in arguing
with an 'opinion' like that one. The stupidity is
breathtaking. It's so
far from the realm of reasoned discourse that no amount of
moderate,
intelligent thinking can rescue it.

Please leave it alone. Just roll your eyes and put Witless
in your
killfile already.

LoL....It wasn't me who said DADT isn't that important to
change. It
was Obama, Gates, and Jenn.

You should try being truthful when stating another person's
views.

Why am I so often forced to remind you of what you said?

"I agree with him "shelving" that, as there are more pressing
items
attend to."

Sounds like it isn't that important to me.

You are mistaken.

Let's see....AIG bonus' certainly is "more" pressing.
A world tour is more pressing.
Trashing America is more pressing.

He didn't trash America.

How important can it be?

It's important. Getting the economy right is more pressing.

Of course importance is
always a relative thing so now we can argue what "that" is.

Of course it's relative. It would be good to concentrate on the
economy
just now so we can be assured of actually having a country where we
can
be married.

LoL. When the economy becomes completely dependent on the
government, this country is finished.

I agree.

There was an interesting discussion among carmakers and the governor
of detroit on C-Span. A bunch of loonies IMO as they rambled around
bemoaning the fact that no longer having $4 a gallon gas has spurned
investment in next gen (all electric or plug-in hybrids) while China
is leapfrogging ahead with massive investments in cars and battery
technology.
Then they bemoaned the fact that capitalizm cannot compete with a
country with the "will" of China.
They even discussed the underlying problem, that
China will hang us with our own rope using capitalism and open
competition to undercut our entire manufacturing base.
The governor of Michigan wanted to use cap and trade revenues
reinvested in technology to restart their industry. She preferred
taxing the **** out of gas but that isn't politically viable. Talk
about creating a government dependent economy.

I have a better solution. Stop trading with China until they actually
have a free market with a market currency. Problem solved.

ScottW

You're so smart. Write a letter. Or perhaps you're like Hannity and
believe that the President is trashing the country because he hates it
so much.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Apr 8, 2:34�pm, Jenn wrote:
ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:30 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:39 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

so much.- Hide quoted text -

I liked Jon Stewart's response to the "naysayers" like Hannity: "You
lost. It's supposed to taste like a **** taco."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article c31d3b86-91d7-451e-b066-
,
says...

I liked Jon Stewart's response to the "naysayers" like Hannity: "You
lost. It's supposed to taste like a **** taco."

LOL! That's pretty good!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 8 Apr, 18:07, calvin coolidge wrote:

I liked Jon Stewart's response to the "naysayers" like Hannity: "You
lost. It's supposed to taste like a **** taco."-

"At least" Kerry has some Heinz condiments to pour on his "taco"!!