Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's unmentionables

Scottie Witlessmongrel has been proven wrong on RAO at least 400 times.
The subjects being 'discussed' when these errors were exposed covered the
gamut from politics to military strategy to computer engineering to actual
audio questions.

And in all of those 400+ instances of being exposed as an ignorant
loudmouth, how many times has Witless said "You were right and I was
wrong, and I apologize for being an asshole."? By my count, zero.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 7, 9:40*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Scottie Witlessmongrel has been proven wrong on RAO at least 400 times.
The subjects being 'discussed' when these errors were exposed covered the
gamut from politics to military strategy to computer engineering to actual
audio questions.

And in all of those 400+ instances of being exposed as an ignorant
loudmouth, how many times has Witless said "You were right and I was
wrong, and I apologize for being an asshole."? By my count, zero.

George, you can't have a wrong 'differing POV'.

2pid's 'differing POVs' are just different, that's all. There is no
"right" or "wrong" when dealing with 2pid. There's just a swirling
ambiguous cloud of 'differing POVs'. This gives 2pid free reign to be
as dumb as he wants to be as often as he wants to be. That's also why
you never, ever see 2pid disagree with Bratzi. 2pid gives Bratzi the
same out that he takes for himself. Bratzi's racism is just a
'differing POV' (and one that 2pid agrees with in his heart).

If he didn't give Bratzi that same out we might be able to accuse 2pid
of showing a lack of 'integrity'.