Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default An imponderable for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Scooter, have you noticed that several Normals have been complaining
about your posts and what you say in them? I wonder how you understand
the conflict surrounding you and your contributions to RAO.

Are they differences of 'opinion', as you've often asserted? If that's
the case, how do you explain that the majority of the hostility you
receive is ridicule and mockery?

Or is it possible that any of the criticisms directed at you are borne
out by the facts? Some of us have asserted that you don't hear and/or
understand what's said to you. You do seem to read the posts that we say
you don't understand, but your replies consistently betray a lack of
understanding. This isn't the view of just one or two Normals. Many of
us have made the same observation.

If you believe that it's simply your 'opinions' that annoy us, and that
we get annoyed because we are 'intolerant' and lack 'integrity', why
don't you take the time to answer the questions we put to you? In the
same vein, why do you complain when others do exactly what you do? One
example is your accusation that Mistress Jenn "condones false
accusations". Your bitching about that was rendered completely hollow
when you were unable to produce a single example, and your raging
hypocrisy was exposed when your own list of false accusations was thrown
in your face. This is one example of how your poor behavior and
defective personality are the root cause of the strife that surrounds
you on RAO.

In conclusion, I'm pretty sure that your anti-reality filters will
prevent most or all of what I've said from entering your 'mind'.
I wanted to say it anyway because there's always the hope that after
10,000 or 20,000 repetitions, you might eventually choose to listen to
what's said to you.

--

"It is you who are completely unaware of what I perceive until
I choose to tell you. I rarely do."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 5:43*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

2pid's meglomania is getting worse. Today he implied that he could
"connect dots" that no government or intelligence official could. It
appears that China is behind Al Queda and other Isamic extremists. We
are left with the following conclusion:

2pid is either a nutter, a genius, a dip**** or a visionary.

I select doors one and three. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Apr 5, 3:59�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

If it was doors two and four, he certainly wouldn't be using an audio
newsgroup as his sole outlet. Let's face it, if Scott went onto group
full of people who were as politically savvy as he thinks he is, he'd
get roasted in a jiffy. I think he thinks he's getting away with
something here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

I recall inviting 2pid to debate in a military newsgroup of his choice
when he was on his "you've never served" kick. 2pid seems to 'think'
his 'differing POV' on military matters is equal to, if not superior
to, someone who has years of experience. Can you guess what his
response was?

"Chirp chirp."

I suspect the result would be the same concerning an invitation to
debate on a political group unless that group was called
"alt.political.viewpoints.nutters.and.imbecile s"