Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Now we KNOW Scottie's on drugs

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless barks loud and long, and listens for the echoes.

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all.

After all this time, you still have no idea what we've been saying to
you. I wish I were surprised.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 11:14*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 4, 9:05*am, George M. Middius wrote:

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. *I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all. * Try a rational cogent argument.. oh
sorry, you can't do that, can you?

The funniest part is that you don't recognize them when they're right
out in front of you.

That must be a symptom of your imbecility. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 11:32*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*You of the we minded tribe. *A group of intellectual lilliputians.

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Apr 4, 9:32�am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 4, 9:17�am, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless barks loud and long, and listens for the echoes.

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. �I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all. �

After all this time, you still have no idea what we've been saying to
you.

�You of the we minded tribe. �A group of intellectual lilliputians.

What was that you said about name-calling?

I logged onto RAO today and saw nothing but your political scree. I
thought, "What a wasteland." I'm going outside to play.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 12:58*pm, calvin coolidge
wrote:
On Apr 4, 9:32 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Apr 4, 9:17 am, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless barks loud and long, and listens for the echoes.

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all.

After all this time, you still have no idea what we've been saying to
you.

You of the we minded tribe. A group of intellectual lilliputians.

What was that you said about name-calling?

I logged onto RAO today and saw nothing but your political scree. I
thought, "What a wasteland." I'm going outside to play.

Yes, we're in the midst of a full-blown woofdown.

And 2pid still cannot see the logic that tears him apart at every
turn. That's because we're all just a bunch on "name-callers". LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 1:14*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:58*am, calvin coolidge
wrote:

On Apr 4, 9:32 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Apr 4, 9:17 am, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless barks loud and long, and listens for the echoes.

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all.

After all this time, you still have no idea what we've been saying to
you.

You of the we minded tribe. A group of intellectual lilliputians.

What was that you said about name-calling?

I said yours are as impotent as you most probably are.

No, 2pid, you whine and wail and gnash your teeth over perceived
"insults".

But (for example) calling you an "imbecile" is not an insult. Can you
guess why not, 2pid? LoL.

I logged onto RAO today and saw nothing but your political scree. I
thought, "What a wasteland." I'm going outside to play.

*You know, you can make a nice tire swing out of $5K power cords,
if you have a spare tire laying about the trailer park.

Are you ready to live by your "will of the people" ideals yet, 2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

On Apr 4, 9:32 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Apr 4, 9:17 am, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless barks loud and long, and listens for the echoes.

How can anybody keep on flailing away after being clubbed, stabbed,
bashed, slashed, and shredded like Scottie's been? He must be on
something to kill the pain. I'm thinking PCP.

LoL. I think it's amusing that you believe your silly infantile
insults influence me at all.

After all this time, you still have no idea what we've been saying to
you.

You of the we minded tribe. A group of intellectual lilliputians.

What was that you said about name-calling?

I said yours are as impotent as you most probably are.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

I logged onto RAO today and saw nothing but your political scree. I
thought, "What a wasteland." I'm going outside to play.

�You know, you can make a nice tire swing out of $5K power cords,
if you have a spare tire laying about the trailer park.

Just because I mention that such products exist, I condone or own
them? You go a really long way to try to support your really
provincial view of the world.