Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The crowd 2pid hangs out with?

They are his neighbors. Using 2pid's "guilt by association" rule 2pid
is a proven common thief.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dr-phil/show/280...rs__ ER:43805
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 4 Apr, 06:42, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
They are his neighbors. Using 2pid's "guilt by association" rule 2pid
is a proven common thief.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dr-phil/show/280...tv.ap.org:2009...

how do you shoplift a car?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
They are his neighbors. Using 2pid's "guilt by association" rule 2pid
is a proven common thief.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dr-phil/show/280...tv.ap.org:2009...

how do you shoplift a car?

I don't think that's what it said. They seized a car "and other
belongings". Perhaps they bought the car with the proceeds of the
stolen merchandise.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

how do you shoplift a car?

I don't think that's what it said. They seized a car "and other
belongings". Perhaps they bought the car with the proceeds of the
stolen merchandise.

Was it a Trabant? I hear they're making a comeback.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

wrote:
They are his neighbors. Using 2pid's "guilt by association" rule 2pid
is a proven common thief.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dr-phil/show/280...tv.ap.org:2009....

how do you shoplift a car?

I don't think that's what it said. They seized a car "and other
belongings". Perhaps they bought the car with the proceeds of the
stolen merchandise.

I know that, but the image still haunts me.
Like the bailout teaches us, moeny is fungible. It goes in a pot
and gets mixed with other money.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 4 Apr, 14:26, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

how do you shoplift a car?

I don't think that's what it said. They seized a car "and other
belongings". Perhaps they bought the car with the proceeds of the
stolen merchandise.

Was it a Trabant? I hear they're making a comeback.

I haven't seen one in years, in EE.
Plenty of Skodas and Dacias, though

imitating a crowd b[_2_] Pro Audio 6 September 20th 07 04:08 PM
Looking for a big crowd chorus... Leveljet Pro Audio 4 September 13th 06 04:53 AM
Aardvark Q10 control panel hangs Mike Petrie Pro Audio 2 September 7th 04 03:25 AM
Aardvark Q10 control panel hangs Mike Petrie Pro Audio 0 September 7th 04 02:59 AM
crowd noise Chip Borton Pro Audio 2 August 13th 03 11:50 AM