Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

Default A moment of honesty

On Apr 2, 4:43�pm, wrote:
On 2 Apr, 18:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 2, 5:30 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
calvin coolidge said:

I've seen many people like [Arnii Krooger]
over the years...they're in their sixties, life didn't
really turn out the way they thought it would and now
they're just a few steps away from sticking a gun in
their mouths.

Probably an autobiographical comment from the sad sack who animated the
Middiot.

Understood. However, might I suggest that when we try to
nudge the Krooborg toward fulfilling his end of the
social contract, we avoid mention of firearms? The
authorities in Michigan have already diminished the
possibility that Turdy could get his hands on one.

How?

�I
suggest we harp on the most feasible methods for Arnii
to end his misbegotten journey: jumping off a building,
stepping in front of a bus or truck, etc.
�Encouraging people to kill themselves because you don't
like them means you are a piece of **** and if Arny ever
gets hold of you and shoots you dead, I hope I'm there to
see it. Actually, I hope I'm on the jury so i can spring
him.

�You cocksucker.

Congrats, Bratzi, you're showing the kind of courage that Jenn should have
shown years ago.

and you recently werer, ....ahem..... complaining'about murder threats
against you?-

LOL! It's hard to fathom just how dumb Arny, Scott and Bret are. What
I think we're witnessing is intellectual Darwinism in action, except
the frickin' corpses won't stop flopping around on the deck.