Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

Default Poor Arny.....lost soul....

.....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically claiming to anybody who
might inadvertently stumble into his posts ... "I win again..." "I win
again...".

Meanwhile, the rest of us get on with our lives. The isolation booth is
working.

--
Harry Lavo
Holyoke, MA

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 20, 2:06*pm, "Harry Lavo" wrote:
....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically claiming to anybody who
might inadvertently stumble into his posts ... *"I win again..." *"I win
again...".

It's pathetic, isn't it?

Meanwhile, the rest of us get on with our lives. *The isolation booth is
working.

Isolating GOIA has had the added benefit of removing 2pid as well.
That's a twofer!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Harry Lavo said:

....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically claiming to anybody who
might inadvertently stumble into his posts ... "I win again..." "I win
again...".

Meanwhile, the rest of us get on with our lives. The isolation booth is
working.

THnak's Harry for, admittting Harrey that you have no Usenet career Hary.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

Isolating GOIA has had the added benefit of removing 2pid as well.
That's a twofer!

Interesting: I think it was JA who observed that Scottie ramps up the
yapping after Turdy experiences a Kroodown. Maybe ignoring the Kroo
instead of tormenting him gives us the best of both worlds!

grrrr.....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 20, 12:06�pm, "Harry Lavo" wrote:
....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically claiming to anybody who
might inadvertently stumble into his posts ... �"I win again..." �"I win
again...".

What does he think he has won? Certainly not respect or admiration.

Meanwhile, the rest of us get on with our lives. �The isolation booth is
working.

Some people are still knocking on the glass and making faces.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

On Mar 20, 12:06?pm, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:
....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically
claiming to anybody who might inadvertently stumble into
his posts ... ?"I win again..." ?"I win again...".

What does he think he has won? Certainly not respect or
admiration.

Actually both, and from you. You admire and respect me so much that you have
to hide behind an alias to come into my presence, sort of like Moses with
God on Mt. Sinai. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 21 Mar, 07:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

On Mar 20, 12:06?pm, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:
....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically
claiming to anybody who might inadvertently stumble into
his posts ... ?"I win again..." ?"I win again...".

What does he think he has won? *Certainly not respect or
admiration.

Actually both, and from you. You admire and respect me so much that you have
to hide behind an alias to come into my presence, sort of like Moses with
God on Mt. Sinai. ;-)

Oh yeah, I remember, that's where God gave you
your own special Ten Commandments that apply only to you

1) Thou shall smite your enemies by making false
kp allegations against them.

2) Thou shall fondle the bodies of your dead children

3) Thou shall disrespect your wife by calling he a back alley whore

4) Thou shall dishonor your religion by publicly acting in as a
despicable manner as possible

5) Thou shall refuse to seek assistance to heal your psychiatitric
illnesses

6 Thou shall always listen to those voices in your head

7 thou shall spread the word of the false religion of ABXism

8 Thou shall always keep your pcaabx and pcavtech websites
up an running and never shut them down

9 Thou shall collect as many turds as fills your house, and
then rent a storage locker to house the excess.

10) thou shall seek to find a speeding city bus

please note that you are slipping on Commandments 8 and 10, do try to
do better
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote:
[...]

You're pandering to his obsession here. Odds are 100:1 he will answer with
"I win again" ;-)

BTW please note his deity like delusions - again!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to the Voices in My Head!"
wrote in message

On Mar 20, 2:06 pm, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:

....reduced to wandering around usenet pathetically
claiming to anybody who might inadvertently stumble into
his posts ... "I win again..." "I win again...".

It's pathetic, isn't it?

Threads like this are like ovehearing a bunch of mean girls conspiring
against their enemies in the girl's locker room, or so they tell me.

Meanwhile, the rest of us get on with our lives. The
isolation booth is working.

The isolation booth is working so well that you guys spontaneously mention
my name if you want a little excitement.

Isolating GOIA has had the added benefit of removing 2pid
as well. That's a twofer!

Of course I'm not isolated or ignored at all. Look at this thread - I did
absolutely nothing and the mere mention of me trolled the whole lot of you!

BTW it really works out for me that you are scared to death to post in the
HTML audio forums where I spend much of my time these days.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

I am all for letting him "win", so to speak.
I eagerly await his final "victory", when he meets his city bus.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Mar, 12:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Threads like this are like ovehearing a bunch of mean girls conspiring
against their enemies in the girl's locker room, or so they tell me.

so the girls told you of there conspiracies against you.
Was it Susan who ratted them out?

but nothing beats the real ****.

Of course I'm not isolated or ignored at all. Look at this thread - I did
absolutely nothing and the mere mention of me trolled the whole lot of you!

and even more **** is dumped on our head.
You win, again!!!!

BTW it really works out for me that you are scared to death to post in the
HTML audio forums where I spend much of my time these days.

well, you couldn't troll me over there to
dump on you some more, sorry,
you finally lose!!
someone else will have to satisfy your craving for abuse on that forum
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 21, 11:14�am, wrote:
[...]

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and gnash his teeth
when he is ignored? This isn't exactly "A" material.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Mar, 14:29, calvin coolidge wrote:

[...]

yes, it is more like his S*** material

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 21, 4:52*pm, calvin coolidge
wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:38 am, wrote:
On 21 Mar, 14:29, calvin coolidge wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and gnash his teeth
when he is ignored? This isn't exactly "A" material.

yes, it is more like his S*** material

So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

It might as well be Clyde. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Well let's hope the driver has an "unswerving" devotion to duty :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:38 am, wrote:
On 21 Mar, 14:29, calvin coolidge wrote:
Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and gnash his teeth
when he is ignored? This isn't exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material

So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

It might as well be Clyde. ;-)

Don't let me stand in the way of his bus!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and gnash his teeth
when he is ignored? This isn't exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material

So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"James Smith" wrote in message

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and
gnash his teeth when he is ignored? This isn't
exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material
So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his
entire family and then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Auschwitz mentality if I ever saw it. It's amazing how immoral presumably
good people can act on Usenet forums.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Mar, 07:56, "James Smith" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and gnash his teeth
when he is ignored? This isn't exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material
So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

--

Jim Smith

I suggest that he do himself in first, just for practice, once
he gets it right, he can then start on his family.

I feel sorry for them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message

On 23 Mar, 07:56, "James Smith"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and
gnash his teeth when he is ignored? This isn't
exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material
So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his
entire family and then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

--

Jim Smith

I suggest that he do himself in first, just for practice,
once he gets it right, he can then start on his family.

Dachau mentality if I ever saw it. It's amazing how immoral presumably
good people can act on Usenet forums.

I feel sorry for them.

It must really suck being part of the Middiot Posse.

BTW Art, how close do you intend to come to killing off the last vestiges of
intellgent life around here?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

James Smith said:

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Maybe we haven't offered Arnii the right sort of encouragement to do
what needs to be done. I've personally recommended a dive off a boat
into Lake Superior, an encounter with a speeding bus, and a face-off
with Detroit concrete from the top of an office tower. All of those are
a little scary. Maybe we need to nudge Mr. **** toward a "black capsule"
sort of doorway to the beyond. Take the pill, go to sleep, and don't
wake up. Poof! No more pain and torment.

--

Just goes to show how much you know Midduis.
If I were a "sack of ****", how am I able to post to Usenet?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 23 Mar, 09:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

On 23 Mar, 07:56, "James Smith"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Don't you think it's more fun to watch him wail and
gnash his teeth when he is ignored? This isn't
exactly "A" material.
yes, it is more like his S*** material
So why bother?

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his
entire family and then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

--

Jim Smith

I suggest that he do himself in first, just for practice,
once *he gets it right, he can then start on his family.

Dachau mentality if I ever saw it. It's amazing how immoral presumably
good people can act on Usenet forums.

I feel sorry for them.

It must really suck being part of the Middiot Posse.

BTW Art, how close do you intend to come to killing off the last vestiges of
intellgent life around here?-

I avoid buses
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 23, 9:48*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
James Smith said:

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Maybe we haven't offered Arnii the right sort of encouragement to do
what needs to be done. I've personally recommended a dive off a boat
into Lake Superior, an encounter with a speeding bus, and a face-off
with Detroit concrete from the top of an office tower. All of those are
a little scary. Maybe we need to nudge Mr. **** toward a "black capsule"
sort of doorway to the beyond. Take the pill, go to sleep, and don't
wake up. Poof! No more pain and torment.

Or we could encourage GOIA to live as long as possible. Sure, it will
increase our collective pain. But on the bright side it will also
prolong his.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote :

Somebody has to get trolled or GOIA would kill his entire family and
then commit suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Maybe we haven't offered Arnii the right sort of encouragement to do
what needs to be done.

I don't think so. He has been pointed in the right direction enough times.
What he demonstrates repeatedly is resistance to logic and reasoning.

--

Jim Smith

Poor Arny, pcabx is no more. JBorg, Jr.[_2_] Audio Opinions 9 July 12th 08 05:56 PM
Suggestion mix engineer for independent soul/neo-soul/r&b project. bigdane1973 Pro Audio 2 February 8th 07 02:32 PM
Arny, warming-up for the debate... Arny tells LIES ! Powell Audio Opinions 2 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
Soul mate for a U47? Jack Pro Audio 9 December 12th 04 06:25 PM
Synthetic Soul Danny Taddei Pro Audio 11 July 21st 04 02:33 PM