Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Default The Audio Designer's Tube Register

I just got a copy of Volume One of this book which covers low power
triodes. In the intro, the author mentions writing further volumes, of
which volume Two included small signal pentodes in which I have an
interest. However I cannot find anything other than Volume One on the
internet. Does anyone know if the subsequent volumes were ever created??

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Hi RATs!

We could do a chapter here, a la cart

Small signal pentodes are common in audio, some are even used as
outputs

Happy Ears!

Al