Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default My First Open Letter To Barack Hussein Obama

Dear President Elect Obama:

Congratulations on your having been duly and properly elected President
of the United States.

As you may know, I have opinions and beliefs that are outside the normal
sphere of what is considered okay by the mass media. However, I think my
thinking is not as odd as you may think. Millions of Americans believe
what I do about many matters.

I am not going to lie, your appointments so far have removed any faint
hope I might have had that you were something besides what good authors
like Peter Brimelow and Steve Sailer thought you are. Nevertheless, it's
in your interest to be successful in salvaging what remains of the
American experiment, whether or not you can see this right now.

Yuur election was accomplished partly through the overwhelming and nearly
unanimous support of American Blacks, even though you are yourself not an
American Black. You are half East African, and they are roughly 80-85%
West African with a long and thorough mixing and selective evolution,
meaning you and they are as similar as Scandinavians and Sicilians. Yet on
the basis only of proximate skin color they turned out en masse, and
because many Whites refused to support the geriatric and emotionally
disturbed Republican candidate, you were elected.

Therefore-and this may seem surprising advice from an avowed White
American Nationalist, a fan of Revilo Oliver and William Pierce-my first
advice is: Do what is good for Blacks. Not what Black demogogues and
Jew-organized pressure groups say is good for blacks, but what is really
good for Blacks.

Specifically:

1.Restrict immigration. Illegal immigration and excessive or
ill-considered legal immigration hurts Blacks badly. It tends to drive
them out of the jobs they can do and to disrupt their communities.

2. Support the re-industrialization of America. That will create good
jobs-for everyone, but especially for blacks.

3. Reform education so Blacks who are educable and have at least some
desire to learn can go to schools operated by and for blacks. Motivated
and determined Black educators have proven that they can educate Blacks
better and much more efficiently than white liberals and incompetent low
IQ education majors who infest teacher unions. Get rid of affirmative
action at the top so the top two deciles of black students (of whom I
submit Mrs. Obama is a shining example) get put not in elite institutions
where they are pverwhelmed but in the good solid non-elite schools almost
all of them fit into temperamentally and intellectually. It does not
benefit 110 IQ Blacks to be put in a situation with a student body whose
average IQ is 135. And boot the bottom decile of Blacks out of school and
provide them with makework-and a vasectomy-keeping them out of trouble.

4. Quit sending American soldiers, black and white, to die for foreign
and alien interests. Pull the US out of Western Europe and Japan and let
them defend themselves.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

The author was me, Bret Ludwig.

I work with Blacks and have first hand knowledge that MOST Blacks who
vote most always vote Democratic anyway, but the level of interest and
turnout this year were phenomenally high. The reason was that they
percieved Obama as a fellow "African American".

The irony of course is that Obama is an African American, but of course,
they are not. I dare not tell them though.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
outaudio.com,
"BretLudwig" wrote:

[...]

1. Who wrote this?
2. The author obviously doesn't understand why black Americans voted en
masse for Obama. He/she either doesn't think things through well, or
her/his bias is blinding.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Noi, 18:59, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*Dear President Elect Obama:

*Congratulations on your having been duly and properly elected President
of the United States.

*As you may know,

LOL!!!!

I have it on good authority that our President Elect
lurks on RAO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 30 Noi, 19:19, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*The author was me, Bret Ludwig.

*I work with Blacks

patching potholes, since that is all yout think they are good for.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
outaudio.com,
"BretLudwig" wrote:

The author was me, Bret Ludwig.

You have written letters to Obama?

I work with Blacks and have first hand knowledge that MOST Blacks who
vote most always vote Democratic anyway,

True.

but the level of interest and
turnout this year were phenomenally high. The reason was that they
percieved Obama as a fellow "African American".

No, there's another reason, but you haven't hit on it yet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 30, 8:23*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 30 Noi, 18:59, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Dear President Elect Obama:

*Congratulations on your having been duly and properly elected President
of the United States.

*As you may know,

LOL!!!!

I have it on good authority that our President Elect
lurks on RAO.

No, Obama hangs on every word that Bratzi and people like him write.

Bratzi said that he represents the 'thoughts' of millions. Why would
you disbelieve an assertion like that? Especially from someone as well-
educated as Bratzi is? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 1, 1:27*pm, ScottW wrote:

*It's kind of lame to have to guess what ill-formed idea
you've come up with now.

All Hail King Irony!

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 1, 1:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 8:46*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Nov 30, 8:23*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 Noi, 18:59, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Dear President Elect Obama:

*Congratulations on your having been duly and properly elected President
of the United States.

*As you may know,

LOL!!!!

I have it on good authority that our President Elect
lurks on RAO.

No, Obama hangs on every word that Bratzi and people like him write.

Obama's as dumb as shhh....how disappointing.

You know, 2pid, you don't say "oft" any more. You oft said it in the
past and now it's gone.

I miss it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 8:19*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
outaudio.com,

*"BretLudwig" wrote:
*The author was me, Bret Ludwig.

You have written letters to Obama?

*I work with Blacks and have first hand knowledge that MOST Blacks who
vote most always vote Democratic anyway,

True.

but the level of interest and
turnout this year were phenomenally high. The reason was that they
percieved Obama as a fellow "African American".

No, there's another reason, but you haven't hit on it yet.

Why are you so fond of guessing games?

I'd like to see if he can figure it out.

It's kind of lame to have to guess what ill-formed idea
you've come up with now.

If my posts bother you, you can sit and spin in the corner and simply
not read them. You and your well-formed ideas would probably be happier.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You know, 2pid, you don't say "oft" any more. You oft said it in the
past and now it's gone.
I miss it.

Probably a typo anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Jenn:
of 10478

" My First Open Letter To Barack Hussein Obama

by Jenn jennconducts@[EMAIL PROTECTED] Nov 30, 2008 at 08:19 PM

,

"BretLudwig" bratzirules@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

The author was me, Bret Ludwig.

You have written letters to Obama?

I work with Blacks and have first hand knowledge that MOST Blacks who
vote most always vote Democratic anyway,

True.

but the level of interest and
turnout this year were phenomenally high. The reason was that they
percieved Obama as a fellow "African American".

No, there's another reason, but you haven't hit on it yet."

Blacks and mestizos alike hate Bush, even though he has not been
particularly bad to Blacks per se (besides letting in a lot of mestizos
who displace them and kill them occasionally) and has done more to let in
as many mestizos as possible to undercut labor costs and increase
corporate profits. Even in Mexico they hate him. It makes no sense.

I hate Bush too. I hate Bush for pandering to neocons and other rabid
Zionist types, for letting in mestizo undesireables at a breakneck pace,
for basically being a punk, as that term was used before it became a
genre of generally lame rock nusic. I hate him for doing nothing to stop
the flood of under-cost Chinese consumer goods and toxic loans and
consumer credit, for indeed helping these things. I hate him for his
failure to kill Osama Bin Laden and instead going after Saddam Hussein. I
hate him for his unbelievable spending, a domestic debt no Democratic
administration which espouses defecit spending and domestic waste ON
PRINCIPLE could.

You're a punk, George W. Bush, and your mother, Barbara, is a **** and a
whore.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 1, 10:58*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Jenn:

but the level of interest and
turnout this year were phenomenally high. The reason was that they
percieved Obama as a fellow "African American".

No, there's another reason, but you haven't hit on it yet.

*Blacks and mestizos alike hate Bush, even though he has not been
particularly bad to Blacks per se (besides letting in a lot of mestizos
who displace them and kill them occasionally) and has done more to let in
as many mestizos as possible to undercut labor costs and increase
corporate profits. Even in Mexico they hate him. It makes no sense.

Wow, are you ignorant. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 1 Dec, 23:58, "BretLudwig" wrote:

the condensed veraion, down to its essence.
Brett Ludwig says:

*I hate
I hate
I hate
I hate
I hate
*You're a punk
your mother is a **** and a whore. *

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 1, 8:58�pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Jenn:
�of 10478

wrote:
[...]

I'll bet the size of your FBI file just doubled, dumbass.

Boon