Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] caveman@commspeed.net is offline

Default Demco Star CB radio power cord wiring

Looking for a diagram or schematic that shows the proper wiring for the
DEMCO STAR CB radio. The plug has 11 pins.

Thanks,
Chris
KE7WPA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Looking for a diagram or schematic that shows the proper wiring for the
DEMCO STAR CB radio. The plug has 11 pins.

Thanks,
Chris
KE7WPA

** Cripes - a tube CB radio !!!!

Never seen one of them,

what tube is in the final ?

...... rgds, Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
MarkS MarkS is offline

"flipper" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:11:53 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

Looking for a diagram or schematic that shows the proper wiring for the
DEMCO STAR CB radio. The plug has 11 pins.

Thanks,
Chris
KE7WPA

** Cripes - a tube CB radio !!!!

Never seen one of them,

what tube is in the final ?

..... rgds, Phil

http://www.cbgazette.com/photo.html

Scroll down to pick Demco Star II and you'll get to see one.

The Lafayette catalogue has some great deals. A $69.50 job with
nuvistors, a $98.95 beauty with 14 tube performance and, for $149.95,
you can get one with all 23 channels!! That is, if you hop into your
time machine and go back to late 1964 (prices effective till March 1
1965).

http://www.cbgazette.com/laf3.html

Too bad you can't still get the $36.50 Williamson kit on page 84.

Lafayette, Allied, Burstein Applebee, JC Whitney...second only to the rare
Playboy I could get when I was a young in'.

Oh to have $1000 and a time machine...OK, $10,000 and I'll stay there, shoot
,why not?

Mark

Wiring question on power cord replacement Powell Tech 2 October 28th 04 07:44 PM
Wiring question on power cord replacement Powell Audio Opinions 8 October 28th 04 03:18 PM
Power conditioner or power cord or something else chord Audio Opinions 13 July 19th 04 08:09 AM
power cord voltage ori Marketplace 0 March 14th 04 11:05 AM
help! power cord question arizona cowboy Tech 4 November 15th 03 10:47 PM