Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Are We the Kurds of the Future?

Are We the Kurds of the Future?
Whites Are on the Way to Belonging Nowhere

By Kevin Alfred Strom

"Let us consider for a moment the Kurds, that nation -- or, in other

words, that people -- without a land in the Middle East. The status of the
Kurds, who are currently the subjects and pawns of the Iraqis, the Turks,
the Iranians, and others, is of vital interest to White people worldwide
-- and not for the reasons you might think.

The Kurds speak an Indo-European language, and an examination of their
physical features shows in an instant that they carry a significant
percentage of European genes, though racial mixture has touched them as it
has most Caucasian peoples on the continent of Asia.

What concerns us today is not their racial or linguistic heritage,
however. What concerns us about the Kurds is the fact that they are a
people without a country.

They are culturally, linguistically, and physically distinct from
neighboring peoples. They have their own language; they have an historic
territory; and -- most important of all -- they think of themselves as a
separate and distinct people. In my view, they certainly deserve
self-determination: they deserve their own country.

But the Kurds have no government of their own. Their homeland is ruled by
overlapping multicultural states dominated by other peoples. In the part
of Kurdistan owned by Turkey, they are essentially powerless against the
Turks. In the part of Kurdistan owned by Iraq, they are under the thumb of
Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. In the part of Kurdistan lying within the
borders of Iran, the Iranian state determines their destiny -- and so on.

Do you think that Kurdish people have much influence in the running of the
multicultural societies they are forced to share? Do you imagine that
Kurdish parents have much say in how their children are educated in
Iranian schools? Is it likely that Kurdish points of view are fairly
presented -- or presented at all -- in the Iraqi or Turkish media? Do
these multicultural states put their armies and air forces at the disposal
of the Kurds to protect Kurdish interests?

Of course not! The military forces of several of these multicultural
states are noted for their attacks on Kurds who had the temerity to demand
freedom and self-determination. In fact, our "ally" Turkey, through which
U.S. aid to the Kurds flows, has already leveled over 2,000 Kurdish
villages in what is frankly termed a "depopulation program."

I should add parenthetically that the United States and its current
criminal managers can take no credit for aiding the Kurds in their
struggle. While our deluded warriors burn Iraqi civilians and soldiers
into cinders, with the transparent excuse that we are aiding the Kurds,
the United States government continues to support and supply the Turkish
forces who kill and oppress Kurds with impunity. What the slickster and
his handlers are really doing is just two things:

1. They are playing balance-of-power politics in the Middle East,
changing targets from time to time, but always aiming our missiles and
bombs at one Moslem state or another to keep all of them weak enough so
that they pose no threat to Gods Race in Israel; and
2. They are cynically exposing our soldiers to death and injury because
the Jewish billionaires who own the United States media have made it
popular and fashionable to kill Iraqis, and doing popular things gets you
votes from the boobs.

But back to the Kurds themselves.

My point in bringing them up is this: When we look at the Kurds
present, we are looking at Whites future. We are the Kurds of the
future.

In every White nation, and especially the United States, White people are
suicidally giving up control of their homelands, the homelands their
ancestors died to procure for us.

We are agreeing to the insane concept of "one biped, one vote," while
simultaneously importing millions of our natural enemies. We are even
inciting them into a frenzied hatred of us.

In the United States, we have rejected the idea implicit in the republic
of the founders, the idea that this government was set up to insure the
freedom and independence of a particular people, the people of European
descent in North America and their posterity. In its place we have
accepted the Jewish idea that the purpose of this country is to supply the
bellies, bank accounts, and sex urges of the greatest possible number of
human beings that can squeeze between the Rio Grande and the 49th
parallel.

Such a perversion of the idea of our nation may make a few of us richer
temporarily. It may momentarily assuage the feelings of guilt inculcated
in White people by the Jewish-controlled media corporations with their
billions of dollars. It may somewhat appease the savages within our gates
and buy a few more years of illusory peace.

But Nature is impossible to fool, and her laws cannot be broken. If you
think you can break Natures laws, you will soon find that they can --
and will -- break you.

Nature defines nations, not as legal fictions or geographic expressions,
but as living biological entities, as extended families. Nations are
people bound together by a common history, culture, destiny, and -- most
importantly of all -- by common descent and biological kinship.

When the separate Black nation on American soil was declared to be joined
to the White American nation after the Jewish-inspired and
Communist-supported "civil rights" revolution, that declaration had no
more effect on reality than the declaration of Charles Manson that he was
Jesus Christ had on Biblical scholarship.

We continued to have two nations, Black and White, to which have now been
added countless other nations imported by our enemies, living under the
same government: a government which cannot serve the interests of either
people since, by definition, those interests will seldom be identical.

Such a situation serves best that peculiar people whose members always
have been a tiny minority in whatever lands they have inhabited and who,
perhaps reflexively or instinctively, so often work to undermine
homogeneity. They labor assiduously to exchange rule by a vital majority
for balance-of-power politics easily influenced by a committed and wealthy
minority group.

We have voluntarily submitted our nation to rule by others. While we
blabbered the mindless platitudes about "fairness" and "equality" that our
enemies put in our mouths, we voluntarily put ourselves in the same
situation as the Kurds.

We have become a people without a country. We have become a nation without
a government of our own. We have become the Kurds of the future, a people
whose destiny is in the hands of our deadliest enemies.

This truth is evidenced in a thousand different ways. We are legally
forbidden to favor our own people in hiring, education, and the
disbursement of tax money. We are forbidden, on pain of being fired or
ostracized, to make public statements in support of the survival of White
Americans. We are told not to note that White Americans are being
oppressed and vilified. We are told not to call attention to the ways in
which the Old White America was superior to the new multiracial feeding
and breeding zone which has supplanted it.

Do White Americans have any politicians in Washington explicitly standing
up for our interests and concerns? How absurd. Of course not! The
criminals currently belonging to the gang calling itself "the Congress of
the United States" owe loyalty only to the multiracial system that pays
them so handsomely. They would rather have a limb amputated than admit
they represent the interests of White people.

Are White Americans able to control the education of their children,
ensuring that our traditional values, our unique history, and the stories
of our heroes are transmitted to the next generation of our people? To
even ask such a question is forbidden in the New World Order. Schools
teach our children that "diversity" and cohabitation with non-Whites are
moral ideals; that Communist enemies of White America like "Martin Luther"
King are heroes; and that not only is there no difference between the
races, but that races do not exist. Furthermore, the establishment of
schools for White children would most likely be met with the most
ferocious legal and media assault imaginable.

Do White Americans control our media of entertainment and information?
Except for the Internet, which our enemies do not yet control, all major
media in America are dedicated apostles of our national disappearance and
our racial extinction. To pretend otherwise would be laughable if it were
not fatal. Who are the media preparing us to hate next, after the Iraqis?
White separatists in camouflage uniforms, carrying guns and criticizing
Jews, are the new heavies in prime-time dramas. This is very revealing of
exactly who is running the brainwashing transmitters, and it is a chilling
reminder of who may be terminated next in a so-called "surgical strike."

Are the military forces and police agencies of the United States at the
disposal of White Americans for the advancement and protection of our
people and our interests? What did these armed agencies do to protect the
interests of White separatist Randy Weaver? What did these armed forces do
when a few European nations had the temerity to stand up for the interests
of the European race sixty years ago? What would "our" armed forces have
done if Rhodesia and South Africa had stiffened their spines and fought
back instead of surrendering to the New World Order? No, these armed
forces are no more in our hands than the armed forces of Turkey and Iraq
are in the hands of the Kurds.

Unless Whites regain control of our destiny; we are the Kurds of the
future. And the future will be here before you know it.

On the hate-crime-hoax front, we have a follow up on a hate-crime hoax
reported on this program July 13th. The following item is from the
Pensacola, Florida, News-Journal:

Father and Son Get Hefty Sentence for Staging Hate Crimes

MIAMI -- A Jewish father and son will pay for a staged hate crime
against a Jewish school with prison time and 500 hours each of scouring
graffiti.

Al and Steven Rubin arranged for two teenagers to vandalize school
buses and spray paint swastikas around Hillel Community Day School last
year.

Steven Rubin, the schools transportation director, directed repair
business to his father, who owned Priority Car Care and who used the
slogan "Where our customers and our honesty are the number one priority."

The son also was accused of faking work for his father, including $79
oil changes billed at $4,000.

Al Rubin, 47, was sentenced Monday to three years in prison, five
years probation, and 500 hours of graffiti cleaning. His son, Steven, 29,
was sentenced to eight years in prison, five years probation, 500 hours of
graffiti removal, and writing a letter of apology.

"While we as a country and a community struggle to fight against
religious and racial hatred and bigotry, and to protect our children from
such narrow-mindedness, Al Rubin and Steven Rubin opened old wounds . .
..," Dade County Circuit Judge Leslie Rothenberg said Monday.

Surprised by the heavy sentence, Al Rubin turned to his wife and
cried. "Can you believe this," he asked. "Three years. Three years."

David Michael Brown, a mechanic who once worked for Al Rubin,
testified he acted as the middleman, paying the vandals $50. Brown took
the stand after being placed on probation for three years in a plea
bargain.

Steven Rubin was found guilty of nine counts of theft, three counts of
burglary, two counts of criminal mischief and burglary conspiracy. Al Rubin
was convicted of nine counts of theft.

Both turned down plea offers that would have spared them jail time.

I think Ill let Steven Rubin have the last word on this subject.

"I am not guilty of the crimes Im charged for," said Steven
Rubin. "Why would I go against my own people for $5,000, $10,000? Im
Jewish."

http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs9611a.html

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/