Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Default Hello - anyone there?

Very quiet here the last couple of days.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

On Nov 12, 2:25*am, Ian Bell wrote:
Very quiet here the last couple of days.

Cheers

Ian

Hi RATs!

um, last couple of years ...

sigh.

Happy Eats!
Al

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Nov 12, 3:25*am, Ian Bell wrote:
Very quiet here the last couple of days.

Cheers

Ian

Sure.

Been at the bench considerable lately - not so much at the computer.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

tubegarden wrote:

On Nov 12, 2:25 am, Ian Bell wrote:
Very quiet here the last couple of days.

Cheers

Ian

Hi RATs!

um, last couple of years ...

sigh.

Happy Eats!
Al

I'm busy with work.

My website does the talking for me with over 500 hits daily and probably
mainly from ppl building their own stuff. They don't need to come to
r.a.t to risk being fried alive for asking some question.....

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
PeterD PeterD is offline

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:25:03 +0000, Ian Bell
wrote:

Very quiet here the last couple of days.

Cheers

Ian

BBBB AA NN N GGG
B B A A N N N G G