Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default The BNP Assesses the Significance of an Obama Presidency

The British National Party Assesses the Significance of an Obama
Presidency

"Obamas Presidency will end up as much of a disappointment as Tony

Blairs leadership did in Britain.

Nick Griffin assesses the significance of Obamas Presidential victory.
An outgoing Republican President leaves behind him an American economy
in free fall, and a Democrat wins the race to replace him. No surprise in
the USA then.

Obamas inevitable victory was against a liberal puppet of the
plutocrats whose greed has wrecked the economy not just of America but of
the entire world. This is not the result of some zeitgeist change in the
USA that heralds a bright new leftist dawn of peace and harmony under a
brilliant new leader who will heal ills just by touching the afflicted.
Obama was elected because McCain represented the party which Americans
blame for turning the cash withdrawal machines they called houses into
giant millstones of ever increasing debt and despair. While Obamas
undeniable charisma and brilliant Internet campaign played an important
role in his victory, in the end this was not so much about the Democrats
winning as it was a matter of the Republicans losing.

McCains poll ratings tracked the Dow Jones stock market index and he
was doomed when he stated that the fundamentals of the American economy
were sound on the very day that Bear Sterns collapsed. Thats all there
is to it. The Obama halo is relative to his opponent, and within weeks of
his not having an opponent that halo will begin to lose its lustre.

And so it should. Because, unnoticed by Americans or rather,
unreported by the liberal-left media Barak Obama played a key role in
the creation of the sub-prime disaster that has propelled him to power.
The disaster started when a community organizer in Chicago named
Madeline Talbott began to use the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act to build
her political influence among the citys black community.

The CRA itself was a piece of bankster greed dressed up as PC folly. The
politicians who passed it thought they were voting to make it easier for
poor people minorities especially to get mortgages despite having
bad credit ratings. The banksters who wanted it passed wanted to be
relieved of the inconvenient shackles of prudence that prevented them from
getting another huge tranche of US society into unrepayable and hence
highly profitable debt.

Talbott made a lucrative career out of suing or threatening institutions
over real or perceived discrimination against blacks, and the CRA
gave her the opportunity to take them to the cleaners. She set up a direct
action campaign group, the Association of Community Organizations for
Reform Now (ACORN) and set about intimidating various banks into giving
loans to poor blacks and out of court settlement payouts to her.

She was greatly helped in this when she hooked up with a slick and highly
capable young community activist in Chicago, who she hired to train her
ACORN agitators. Her new friend, one Barak Obama, taught them
confrontational tactics learned from various 1960s Black Power activists
he idolised (his favourite was Malcolm X), and secured campaign money from
the left-philanthropic Woods Fund.

This helped ACORN secure its greatest triumph, when Talbott in 1993
persuaded US mortgage giant Fannie Mae to roll out a $55 million national
pilot programme to give mortgages to people with troubled credit
histories. The rest, as they say, is history except for the
suffering yet to be endured by untold millions whose lives are going to be
savaged by the Second Great Depression caused when the banksters/black
agitators boom went bust.

Still, the McCain camp were too PC, and too heavily implicated in the
disaster themselves, to raise these facts as a campaign issue. Obamas
role in its genesis is now academic, as will be his handling of it now
that hes in charge, because the US century is over in any case.
The American economy has been gutted and destroyed by decades of free
trade suicide, and there is nothing in Obamas policy pronouncements to
suggest he can change this.

The place that took over from Birmingham and Britain as the high tech
workshop of the world now has an economic profile more akin to a Third
World country, with the export of minerals, food and other raw materials
being more important than the export of finished manufactured goods. For a
decade now, the USA has racked up enormous debts and sold off vital assets
in order to finance a lifestyle its increasingly unproductive population
enjoyed as the worlds consumers of last resort.

As a direct result of this free trade lunacy, the economic leadership of
the world has been handed on a plate to the Far East, and the United
States is now an economic basket case.

At the same time, imperial over-reach in Iraq and Afghanistan has involved
the USA in wars it cannot afford, which it cannot win, but withdrawal from
which (as promised by Obama, and rightly so) will be a national
humiliation.

Add to this the fact that mass Mexican and Third World migration has set
the USA on course to having its European-American founders become a
minority in their own country by 2040, and it is clear that, on top of
seeing the end of the American century, we are in fact witnessing the
death of America as anything other than a geographical expression.

The election of Barak Obama certainly will in all probability speed this
process up to some extent, but the long-term historical trend was set
years ago, and the question of who is in charge of rearranging the
deckchairs on the US Titanic is actually of very little significance.

There is only one possibility of this analysis proving wrong: Operation
Apollo. This is Obamas proposal to spend vast sums of money in a crash
programme to end Americas (and hence the Wests) deadly dependence on
oil in general and Middle Eastern oil in particular.

If he actually has the stamina and political skill to stand up to the
vested interests that will oppose this (namely the oil companies and
haulage lobbies who will not want this change, the banks which will want
to finance things with faster returns, and the liberal welfare parasites
whose living comes from overseeing hand-outs to the mainly black
underclass), then Obama could actually make a difference and become a
significant historical figure for good.
Unfortunately, he is far more likely to end up increasing handouts to
those he sees as his people, and to blow the last American capital
on alleviating the symptoms of Americas energy-starved decline than on
addressing the problem itself.

If he does so, Obamas Presidency will end up as much of a
disappointment as Tony Blairs leadership did in Britain.

Far from marking the end of race as a factor in American politics, that
will end up polarising the place as never before. Not that that is likely
to benefit any white nationalist party in America, as there is none, nor
is there one upon the horizon. The place is a political disaster zone of
self-indulgent juvenile extremism and lack of self-discipline.

Hence, when Obama does disappoint, the reaction will not produce anything
worthwhile, but simply crude racist ugliness. At its worst, a string of
white supremacist nuts and disgruntled ex-jarheads will be arrested
plotting to assassinate him, and one will succeed, sparking not just
pogroms but the legalised dispossession of a white America paralysed by
fear and guilt.

For at the very heart of Barak Obama there is a deep-seated anti-white
racism. Of course he disguised it during his brilliant campaign, but it
oozes from between the lines of his autobiography, Dreams from My Father.
In this he tells how he deliberately turned his back against his own
multi-racial identity in order to give himself a 100% black persona.

He lives with a nightmare vision of black powerlessness. He seethes
over injustices and prejudices that he never encountered. He detests his
own white grandmother when she is frightened by an aggressive black
beggar. He is, in short, a true racist bigot.

Black people have reason to hate, says Obama. He is, outwardly, a
handsome man, but a deep and abiding ugliness lurks within. He is an
articulate man, but the problem is not how the leader of a dying super
-power sounds, nor even what he says; its what he does. We must of
course wait to find out, but find out we will.

Article Source
http://bnp.org.uk/2008/11/obama-the-expected-victory/

The British National Party believes in telling the truth, even if it is
sometimes uncomfortable to hear or offensive to those who would rather
bury their heads in the sand than face real problems in our society. But
while we often pass quite critical comment on the impact of immigration,
multi-culturalism and alien religions on the indigenous people of our
lands, we have no animosity towards immigrants, their descendants or the
followers of non-native religions. Nor do we intend to encourage others to
feel such animosity, or believe that anything we have to say is likely to
'stir up hatred' against anyone.

In fact, we believe that by providing a peaceful and Constitutional outlet
for the anger and the frustration felt by millions of our people over the
undemocratic transformation of our country by our political masters, the
BNP actually defuses tensions. Where there is 'hate' we seek to turn it
into righteous anger and political action against the only people who
deserve to be hated - the politicians who use our taxes to turn our
country into a place where we often feel like strangers in our own land.

News Source: bnp

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5964

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/