Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Please

Go out and vote today. This is one of the most important elections the
US has ever held. The direction the US takes is at stake. There are
potentially three Supreme Court justices at stake. There are other
very important issues at stake as well.

I'll be at the polls all day (and probably well into the night) making
sure that ALL Americans who want to can vote without "practical jokes"
or "dirty tricks", along with thousands of other committed Obama
volunteers across the country. I will defend the right of
unintelligent idiots like 2pid and Bratzi to vote, as personally
painful as that is to me.

Vote. Your country needs you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Nov 4, 12:33�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Go out and vote today. This is one of the most important elections the
US has ever held. The direction the US takes is at stake. There are
potentially three Supreme Court justices at stake. There are other
very important issues at stake as well.

I'll be at the polls all day (and probably well into the night) making
sure that ALL Americans who want to can vote without "practical jokes"
or "dirty tricks", along with thousands of other committed Obama
volunteers across the country. �I will defend the right of
unintelligent idiots like 2pid and Bratzi to vote, as personally
painful as that is to me.

Vote. Your country needs you.

I voted nearly two weeks ago. It was strange to do it early, and by
mail. I'd feel better if I received some sort of confirmation. Then
again, I live in a VERY liberal state, so I'm sure no one is going to
accidentally switch my vote over to the other side.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

wrote:
[...]

I voted for Ralph Nader. My dad has a Corvair and I figure it will go
up in value if he wins.

Then again, he also has a Packard. He figures it will go up in value
more if Obama wins because it's dark beige with a red interior......
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Signal[_2_] Signal[_2_] is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Vote. Your country needs you.

Place your bets.... aaaand they're off...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KWpRcRCUKsY

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t