Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I g-g-g--guess th-th-th-that's all, folks

The Krooborg has been defeated. They carried him out and tossed him into a
landfill. No more Kroologic, no more Krooglish, no more "debating trade".

Putriescat in pace, Arnii.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 16, 6:32�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
The Krooborg has been defeated. They carried him out and tossed him into a
landfill. No more Kroologic, no more Krooglish, no more "debating trade".

Putriescat in pace, Arnii.

Why...what happened?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

The Krooborg has been defeated. They carried him out and tossed him into a
landfill. No more Kroologic, no more Krooglish, no more "debating trade".

Putriescat in pace, Arnii.

Why...what happened?

Krooger was here yesterday, flailing away as usual. Then today, he's gone.
That's a whole day in which the Beast neglected his "debating trade"
duties.

If you have another theory, let's hear it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 16, 6:36�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

The Krooborg has been defeated. They carried him out and tossed him into a
landfill. No more Kroologic, no more Krooglish, no more "debating trade".

Putriescat in pace, Arnii.

Why...what happened?

Krooger was here yesterday, flailing away as usual. Then today, he's gone..
That's a whole day in which the Beast neglected his "debating trade"
duties.

If you have another theory, let's hear it.

General paresis.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 16, 8:36*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Krooger was here yesterday, flailing away as usual. Then today, he's gone..
That's a whole day in which the Beast neglected his "debating trade"
duties.

I think that was 2pid covering his tracks.

If you have another theory, let's hear it.

Check 2pid's freezer. If 2pid has made any soup recently, have its
ingredients analyzed.

Guess no. 2 for Bratzi George M. Middius Audio Opinions 3 December 28th 07 07:56 PM
[OT] Guess the country. Ar Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 08:15 PM
SFS (Audio, I guess) Files Mike Rivers Pro Audio 2 December 11th 07 12:12 AM
Tube vs. Solid - Can you guess ?:) [email protected] Pro Audio 81 June 17th 06 11:14 AM
I guess I'm an objectivist cjc High End Audio 46 May 27th 04 05:47 PM