Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Revised pages on 845 amps and SE32 with 13Ei.

I have uploaded revised pages for my 845 amps for all to see at
http://www.turneraudio.com.au/monobloc845se55.html

This was prepared first from a template in MSW.

Due to browser errors and very poor image handling and image quality and
unecessary piles of MS inflicted html source BS, I prepared text with
MSW with apparent better line wrapping and then used Mozilla for its
better image handling and preserved image quality.

There is a new page relating to the full details about using a 13Ei with
cathode FB at
http://www.turneraudio.com.au/monobl...-13ei-cfb.html

This one has an image used for the background and appears OK here on my
browsers.

If there are any browsing difficulties, let me know.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

On Sep 24, 11:58*pm, Patrick Turner wrote:

If there are any browsing difficulties, let me know.

Patrick Turner.

Hi RATs!

No problem here

Happy Ears!