Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Kummer Jon Kummer is offline

Default Lafayette AM/FM Tube Tuner

Does anyone know the model number of this Lafayette tuner?

Thanks.

http://users.ntplx.net/~jonk/lafayettetuner.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

in article , Jon Kummer at
wrote on 9/1/08 7:10 PM:

Does anyone know the model number of this Lafayette tuner?

Thanks.

http://users.ntplx.net/~jonk/lafayettetuner.jpg

I believe that "LT" was the letter designation followed by a number (e.g.
LT-70).

Note that Kenwood was the OEM for some Lafayette models.

Sorry I couldn't pin it down further.

Jon

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Frank S Frank S is offline

I looked in my 1970 Lafayette Catalog (from the year I worked for them), and
it is not in there. Since it is tube, it must be from the 60's
Good luck in your quest
Frank