Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] sirocco.dk@gmail.com is offline

Default Fred Nachbaur's website

Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found at http://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

in article ,
at wrote on 8/8/08 10:56 PM:

Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found at
http://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Mikkel,

So very good of you to continue to host Fred's website, in memory of a great
R.A.T. contributor and a kind & generous soul.

Thanks for the update.

Jon

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

On Aug 9, 8:56�am, Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article ,
at wrote on 8/8/08 10:56 PM:

Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found athttp://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Mikkel,

So very good of you to continue to host Fred's website, in memory of a great
R.A.T. contributor and a kind & generous soul.

Thanks for the update.

Jon

Hi RATs!

Yes, I liked Fred, too.

And the "Audio" knob I won still waits for me to attach it to
something ...

Happy Ears!
Al

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Doug Bannard Doug Bannard is offline

wrote in message
Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found at http://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Hi Mikkel:

Fred was indeed one of the all time great RAT contributors and a fine
gentleman. Thank you very much for continuing his website.

Best Regards : Doug Bannard

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Mikkel C. Simonsen Mikkel C. Simonsen is offline

wrote:

Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found at
http://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

The site is back up now (and I can post from my regular account also).

Thanks for the kind words.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick jankowiak patrick jankowiak is offline

Mikkel C. Simonsen wrote:
wrote:
Fred Nachbaur's website, normally found at
http://dogstar.dantimax.dk/
is down for a couple of days. A lightning strike killed some equipment
at the phone exchange, which won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday.
The site will be back up after that.

The site is back up now (and I can post from my regular account also).

Thanks for the kind words.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Storm the Castle!