Posted to rec.audio.pro
Szymon Łukowski Szymon Łukowski is offline

Default EWI 4000 & Novation V-Station

Hi everyone, I have the problem concerning configuring EWI 4000s &
Novation V-Station. New EWI 4000s instead of standard ADSR envelope
generator, has a sweep module which performs as a breath controller /
aftertouch in MIDI. I'm looking for a guide or solution, which will
help me figure out how to address aftertouch feature to Main volume
control in V-Station running under Sonar 6, and will be possible to
use it in a performance situation. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Szymon Lukowski
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tardman Tardman is offline

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 04:55:16 -0700 (PDT), Szymon ?ukowski
wrote:

Hi everyone, I have the problem concerning configuring EWI 4000s &
Novation V-Station. New EWI 4000s instead of standard ADSR envelope
generator, has a sweep module which performs as a breath controller /
aftertouch in MIDI. I'm looking for a guide or solution, which will
help me figure out how to address aftertouch feature to Main volume
control in V-Station running under Sonar 6, and will be possible to
use it in a performance situation. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Szymon Lukowski

I Don't have the EWI4000 and I'm sure you might have better luck
asking at the Yahoo groups Windcontroller page.