Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.tubes
Bill Viverette Bill Viverette is offline

Default TEST

Would somebody please respond to this - by email would be preferable, but to
the newsgroup is fine! - so I can see if it's even getting posted?

I have yet to see my FS item that I've posted twice.

Thanks,
Bill

Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.tubes,rec.music.classical,aus.politics.guns
Bill Viverette Bill Viverette is offline

Default TEST "I don't really have a career, it's a very gnawing thing"

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message

wrote in message

Would somebody please respond to this - by email would be preferable, but
the newsgroup is fine! - so I can see if it's even getting posted?

I have yet to see my FS item that I've posted twice.

Probably because this isn't a "for sale" group, scammer.

"I don't really have a career, it's a very gnawing thing"

Robert Morein
(310) 237-6511
(215) 646-4894

Robert Morein can be contacted at
and his police
flyer is at
http://robertmorein.blogspot.com/

And yet I see For Sale items here. There is NO "for sale" ng for tube
stuff. So where does one go to sell a set? I sold one 10 years ago, and I
assume it might be in just such a venue.

So I never considered this as scam. Scam? Don't you mean spam? Because I
was ENTIRELY DESCRIPTIVE.

Geez....net police. I really don't mind following the rules. I just don't
like wanna-bes ****ing on me when I have a legitimate OT item that I'm
trying to make people aware ofl

Anyway, what happened to simple courtesy?

Bill

test anonymous Pro Audio 0 April 23rd 05 08:15 PM
Test Adam Stouffer Vacuum Tubes 3 December 7th 04 05:59 AM
test Chris Fuller Vacuum Tubes 0 October 30th 04 02:50 AM
test test.... not working? steve Pro Audio 3 September 20th 03 05:27 PM