Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default streaming internet audio, professional application

HI folks,

I posted on this topic about a week ago through another
access point, but don't think it made it to the group.
I"m sure some folks here with a few clues can steer me the
right direction.

we may have occasion to need to provide audio for an
internet stream as well as broadcast uplink. I know a lot
of folks in the amateur hour world are just using streaming
sw for windows or the mac and their soundblasters.
HOwever, since we're expecting to get paid for this we're
looking for a bit more bulletproof and the ability to keep
quality up.

Audio connections would of course be at pro levels, balanced
as well. wOuld prefer linux for software. tHe machine we'd
be taking with us for other applications in remote truck has
usb connections, but only the soundblaster compatible at
this point.

Hardware & software suggestions anyone?

REgards,

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

Google aids and abets spammers!!!