Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bryan[_2_] Bryan[_2_] is offline

Default Audacity "effects" question

I see the "effect" toolbar gives me all these great options (like
equalization, bass boost, reverb, etc). Unfortunately all those
functions are disabled! Do I need to download additional software or
something to get these these to work?
Bryan
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Emiliano Grilli Emiliano Grilli is offline

On 2 Giu, 17:22, Bryan wrote:
I see the "effect" toolbar gives me all these great options (like
equalization, bass boost, reverb, etc). Unfortunately all those
functions are disabled! Do I need to download additional software or
something to get these these to work?
Bryan

You have to select the area of the wavefile to which the effect will
be applied.
For example, CTRL+a for "select all"

HTH
--