Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.audio.pro
Hugh Verdam Hugh Verdam is offline

Default DrumCore 2.5--amazing drum tool today only $99 Group Buy!

I apologize if this comes across as spam. I just think it's a cool
deal. I have no connection with the company. They consistently come up
with excellent group buys, and this one is nearly over. This is the
only message I'll send.

if you ever wanted to pick up DrumCore, this is the time to do it. In
fact, this is the only day. TODAY! The Group Buy ends on 5/30

This was the deal esoundz originally offered:

It comes with the full boxed version of DrumCore 2.5 featuring 6
gigabytes of flexible tempo grooves and individual drum hits with a
simple software drum pad set up. It's easy to use and the value has
never been this good! In this group buy you can get over $550 worth of
software/sounds for as low as $99! The more people join the lower the
price and the more extras get thrown in. It starts off with DrumCore
2.5 plus an extra Drummer Pack all at just $149. But if you get you
tell others about it and the group of people joining grows then the
price can go lower according to the table below. At each level you
ALSO get more drummer packs added into the package all the way to the
top level which is 200 people joined to get DrumCore 2.5 plus FIVE
extra drummer packs all for just $99!

The extras you get the more people join:
0-49 People DrumCore 2.5 plus John Tempesta Drummer Pack
50-99 people you get Drum Core plus JTempesta, Urban GT
100-149 people you get Drum Core plus JT, UGT plus Bun E Carlos
150-199 people you get Drum Core plus JT, UGT, Bun E Carlos plus
Zoro
200+ people you get Drum Core plus JT, UGT, Bun E Carlos, Zoro, plus
Steve Gadd

Now here's the good news, the Group Buy generated well over 200 buys.
That means today only, you can click into the link below and get
EVERYTHING above for $99! This is the fastest way I've found to
generate great tracks from loops!

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?P...&refcode=gbrss