Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil Rutman Neil Rutman is offline

Default Left Channel of my VMP-2 not working

The left channel of my VMP-2 recently started faltering. It makes this weird
spacey sound, almost like a synth patch where the note starts loud and then
loses energy. Do I have a bad cap or resistor or something?

Thanks,

Neil R

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Neil Rutman wrote:

The left channel of my VMP-2 recently started faltering. It makes this weird
spacey sound, almost like a synth patch where the note starts loud and then
loses energy. Do I have a bad cap or resistor or something?

Have you popped it open and exercised the internal interconnectors?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam