Posted to rec.audio.pro
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Still mixing/mastering on Altec 604?

I love 'em. Anyone out there using them in revenue recording service?

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.pro/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

BretLudwig wrote:
I love 'em. Anyone out there using them in revenue recording service?

Probably. Some old chestnuts (engineers, not just speakers) never die.

The new Equator speakers are designed by the same person who did the
604, but they're spruced up with DSP time, phase, and frequency response
correction and a built-in power amplifier.

me he
)

Mixing for Mastering Sebum Pro Audio 10 December 26th 06 11:41 PM
studio mixing and mastering hip-hop [email protected] Pro Audio 20 August 31st 05 04:42 AM
Mixing for Mastering Devany Pro Audio 3 May 4th 05 12:00 AM
Anyone used the Waves Mixing and Mastering course? Jesse Skeens Pro Audio 0 May 20th 04 04:58 PM
Mixing/Mastering in the basement DaveDrummer Pro Audio 8 February 22nd 04 09:10 PM