Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] secretexamsuccess@yahoo.com is offline

Default Total Web Audio

How would you like to stream audio over virtually any internet
connection with the option to display webcontent simultaneously even
on the same page the exact moment you want?In a moment I will show you
exactly how to do just that but first let me give you a little
background...Over the last two years I have searched high and low for
a complete multimedia software package. I have purchased thousands of
dollars in software from every company you can imagine. Yet none did
what I needed... so I set to work to bring my ideas to life.Like you I
have been trying to find the best most efficient multimedia
presentation creation software. I too was seeking to create
professional quality streaming audio and video presentations for my
websites.

http://nanacast.com/vp/11743/10761/