Posted to rec.audio.pro
Researcher Researcher is offline

Default Male body-image questionnaire (new): The opinions of adult men arewanted

I invite you to do an on-line psychology questionnaire (for my PhD
research at the National University of Ireland, Galway).

Participants will have a chance to win a 100 EURO voucher.

My research concerns attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours related to the
body.

Participation is VOLUNTARY and responses will be kept ANONYMOUS and
CONFIDENTIAL.

To learn more about the research and access the questionnaire, please
click on the link below.

If you are not interested, I hope my comment has not inconvenienced
you in any way.

MEN AGED 18 AND OVER ONLY PLEASE

Participants' responses are greatly appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...ftnXGfNg_3d_3d