Posted to rec.audio.pro
sillyputty sillyputty is offline

Default MUSIC HALL - MMF 2.1LE FERRARI

How does this compare to the Rega P1?
http://www.musicdirect.com/product/80585
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

sillyputty wrote:
How does this compare to the Rega P1?
http://www.musicdirect.com/product/80585

I discussed this earlier in the thread. Note that the 2.1LE is the same
as the 2.1 I mentioned, just in a different color.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On May 7, 4:26 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
I discussed this earlier in the thread. Note that the 2.1LE is the

same
as the 2.1 I mentioned, just in a different color.

Yes, but how does it compare to the Rega P1? Or, as one salesman told
me, are they equivalent in quality?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

sillyputty wrote:
On May 7, 4:26 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
I discussed this earlier in the thread. Note that the 2.1LE is the

same
as the 2.1 I mentioned, just in a different color.

Yes, but how does it compare to the Rega P1? Or, as one salesman told
me, are they equivalent in quality?

As I said earlier in the thread, they are more or less in the same league.
You can make some good arguments in favor of each one. I think the
cartridge that comes with the Music Hall is probably a little better than
the one that comes with the Rega, but you can upgrade the cartridge in
the future anyway.