Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb Richard Webb is offline

Default phone number for midatlantic

HI folks:

Need to order some rack hardware, and thought i still had a phone number for
these guys. TIme to build another wood rack for remote truck. Anybody got
their toll free handy?

Thanks.

Richard
use elspider at bellsouth dot net to email ...
--- timEd 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Radio REscue net operations BBS (1:116/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
* Derby City Online - Louisville, KY - telnet://derbycitybbs.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Richard Webb" wrote ...
Need to order some rack hardware, and thought i still had a phone number
for
these guys. TIme to build another wood rack for remote truck. Anybody got
their toll free handy?

Their website says: (973) 839-1011 but they don't show a toll-free number.

Assuming you meant "MiddleAtlantic"?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
DC DC is offline

Richard Webb wrote:

Need to order some rack hardware, and thought i still had a phone number for
these guys. TIme to build another wood rack for remote truck. Anybody got
their toll free handy?

Thanks.

Corporate Headquarters
300 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004, U.S.A. | Corporate voice (973)
839-1011 | fax (973) 839-1976
International voice +1 973 839-1011 | fax +1 973 831-4982

Middle Atlantic Canada
voice (613) 836-2501 fax (613) 836-2690

Factory Distribution
USA:
New Jersey · California · Illinois · middleatlantic.com
Canada:
Ontario · British Columbia · middleatlantic.ca

No toll free. Sorry.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb Richard Webb is offline

To: DC
DC wrote:

Corporate Headquarters
300 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004, U.S.A. | Corporate voice
(973) 839-1011 | fax (973) 839-1976
No toll free. Sorry.

GOt that from another newsgroup, recalled ordering some rack rails and other
stuff from them direct back about a decade or so ago. NOw they only sell to
dealers. wIll probably use their dealer in the MEmphis area for what I need
then. SOmebody sent me another source in another newsgroup for rack hardware,
with an email address for price quotes. MIght give them a buzz and do some
comparison shopping first.

Regards,
Richard
--- timEd 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Radio REscue net operations BBS (1:116/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
* Derby City Online - Louisville, KY - telnet://derbycitybbs.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
D C[_2_] D C[_2_] is offline

Richard Webb wrote:

GOt that from another newsgroup, recalled ordering some rack rails and other
stuff from them direct back about a decade or so ago. NOw they only sell to
dealers. wIll probably use their dealer in the MEmphis area for what I need
then. SOmebody sent me another source in another newsgroup for rack hardware,
with an email address for price quotes. MIght give them a buzz and do some
comparison shopping first.

The dealers are probably glad that they don't go around them. I have
worked at places that stocked them. Maybe Markertek does.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb Richard Webb is offline

To: D C
D C wrote:

GOt that from another newsgroup, recalled ordering some rack rails and other
stuff from them direct back about a decade or so ago. NOw they only sell to
dealers. Will probably use their dealer in the MEmphis area for what I need
then. SOmebody sent me another source in another newsgroup for rack hardware,

with an email address for price quotes. MIght give them a buzz and do some
comparison shopping first.

DC The dealers are probably glad that they don't go around them. I have
DC worked at places that stocked them. Maybe Markertek does.
I'll bet they do. i"ll probably still use my local if i can't order waht I
need direct. IF I'm gonna use a dealer I'm gonna use the locals and let them
pay shipping on a bigger order and not pay shipping and handling and all that.

Regards,
Richard
USE elspider at bellsouth dot net to email ...
.... GOOGLE AIDS AND ABETS SPAMMERS!
--- timEd 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Radio REscue net operations BBS (1:116/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
* Derby City Online - Louisville, KY - telnet://derbycitybbs.com

The Number 1 Product of 2007 Stranger Pro Audio 0 June 19th 07 11:55 AM
Quality low cost broadband phone & PC to Phone services John Car Audio 0 May 19th 05 03:28 PM
the maximum number of tracks in CD [email protected] General 5 February 15th 05 04:15 PM
Number of drivers vs DB computer Tech 4 March 27th 04 07:25 AM
Metra Number Help Soundfreak03 Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 12:49 AM