Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Thompsson-Bell Ian Thompsson-Bell is offline

Default Garden Centre Delights

It is Sunday and uncommonly warm and sunny for February, so the wife
dragged me out to the local garden centre. So I am strolling round,
generally bored when I come across some copper plant labels about three
inches long and half an inch wide. Thinking of zero volt bus bars in my
preamp I bought a packet of ten. When I get home I find it is quite easy
to fold them along their length twice making a nice little eighth inch
wide bus bars. Glad I went now.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"Ian Thompsson-Bell" wrote in message
It is Sunday and uncommonly warm and sunny for February, so the wife
dragged me out to the local garden centre. So I am strolling round,
generally bored when I come across some copper plant labels about three
inches long and half an inch wide. Thinking of zero volt bus bars in my
preamp I bought a packet of ten. When I get home I find it is quite easy
to fold them along their length twice making a nice little eighth inch
wide bus bars. Glad I went now.

**LOL! You think the garden centre is boring, you should try the curtain
shop. I suspect they inject some kind of chemical into the air-con system,
which causes males to fall asleep. Despite my repeated suggestions to the
proprietor to incorporate a men's crèche (a couple of comfy lounge chairs, a
coffee machine, some nekked women and automotive magazines, etc) at the back
of the store, nothing has been done. Instead, as the women exit the shop,
they collect their dejected and bored looking men at a seat near the
escalator. If they only realised that by encouraging men into the shop, the
women would not feel so guilty about shopping for fabrics.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Thompson-Bell Ian Thompson-Bell is offline

Trevor Wilson wrote:
"Ian Thompsson-Bell" wrote in message
It is Sunday and uncommonly warm and sunny for February, so the wife
dragged me out to the local garden centre. So I am strolling round,
generally bored when I come across some copper plant labels about three
inches long and half an inch wide. Thinking of zero volt bus bars in my
preamp I bought a packet of ten. When I get home I find it is quite easy
to fold them along their length twice making a nice little eighth inch
wide bus bars. Glad I went now.

**LOL! You think the garden centre is boring, you should try the curtain
shop.

Fortunately we don't go there very often, but my wife is a keen garener
so the garden Centre is a regular stop.

I suspect they inject some kind of chemical into the air-con system,
which causes males to fall asleep. Despite my repeated suggestions to the
proprietor to incorporate a men's crèche (a couple of comfy lounge chairs, a
coffee machine, some nekked women and automotive magazines, etc) at the back
of the store, nothing has been done.

Sounds like my local tyre, battery and exhaust centre - hmmm, about time
I had the tracking checked ;-)

Cheers

Ian