Posted to rec.audio.opinion, rec.audio.pro, rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Brian, please read.

On 17 Ian, 13:07, Clyde Slick wrote:
"soundhaspriority" wrote
in message ...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..

[snip]

Funny!!!!!!!!!!

And pointless.
Brian doesn't realize that posting in my name to defame me makes a paradox
for the reader. Since the post lies about the author, the reader cannot
trust the content.

You're whipped, Bob, admit it.
Every move you make is trumped handily by
virtually everyone on the group. You're a cipher, a
wanna-be, try some Krooglish on for size.
Posting pictures of you as a stalker in
your local grocery was pure genius. You've been
crushed like the bug you are.

I was sleeping again.