Posted to alt.alien, alt.revisionism, rec.audio.pro, alt.religion.islam,uk.religion.islam
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default DELETE

On Jan 14, 2:05*pm, Honest to God wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * * * *Why We Fight

Bu****e are using Satanic Rituals While Torturing the Innocent

http://media.switchpod.com/users/dem...008-0111-1.mp3

Bu****e enemy to Innocent prisoners "Satan is your God now."
(seen on many bu****e tanks "666" Praising Satan while
chanting, "whore yeah, whore yeah", while raping, thieving,
and murdering as antichrist enemies of EVERYONE - including
GOD, if can you believe what is witnessed before all.)

Bu****e ENEMY interrogators use Satanic ceremonies ordered by
Maj. *Gen. *Geoffrey D. *Miller, during the torture of
INNOCENT People to death they kidnapped, all because American
religious males refuse, "Christians", so far, refuse to kill
SATANIC bu****e on sight for true freedom and Liberty. *Do not
except the excuses of bu****e nazis, that being openly Satanic
for Bush's Skull and Bones, and the Bohemian Grove, is to war
for Freedom and Democracy in the New american Century. *The
Son of Man States to all religious PEOPLES: *Kill a bu****e to
defend God in America. *If necessary, You, as a dying America,
shall give every last drop of Christian blood you have to bill
the unarrested Satanic General Miller and his praising DEMONIC
ilk for their murderous treasons against GOD and Man.
(Atheists included die too with these routine indiscriminate
bombings don't you know anything.) All because America still
refuses to demand Justice for 911. *Make the call, be a man.
Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad. Bush, "The Puppet", needs
to be executed for 911, putting mercury in American vaccines,
torture, Afghanistan, Iraq, and the Military Commissions Act.

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
ABC Newshttp://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

/ / In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders
reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit
acts of terrorism in U.S. *cities to create public support for
a war against Cuba. *\ \ And Proud Vietnam Vets are TRUE
fascist cowards, who'd kill our Families for stolen riches
given to billionaire war mongers who, to this day, bask in our
stolen lives living in Mansions, while homeless vets eat their
own **** and die, worthless to the struggles against tyranny
for God. *Still cowardly as evil is always ignorant. *More
committed to colonies for the French like Haiti, that Freedom
for the Human beings granted the rights to Liberty.

Joker to the Thief

We laugh with Jon Stewart regarding the seven Christians set
up by the bu****e to be al-kinda, to be put to death, or serve
life term prison sentences as the Innocent. *BUT remember, CNN
is serious. *Pro-zionist CNN, with salaries in the tens of
millions, will lie cheat and steal from Christian Americans
while smiling. *Sending you to death while cashing in on all
the 'free' loot. *Funny?

(EXAMPLE: *So what? *that BILLIONAIRE Mitt publicly supports
torturing innocent people to death without Lawyers for our
Judgment with his nazi bum chum traitor Cofer Black?. *Not CNN
newsworthy as a defense for the People of America. *Or how
about that Black People can't be Bishops as a moron mormon?)

Soldiers of Ummah - unite US all to defend America from the
evil bu****e thieving liars - the enemies of Justice, the
enemies of Life. *Bill a bu****e grunt to save innocent lives,
and in that process, be truly loved by mankind through Peace.

/ / He said they [the innocent humans] are like dogs and if
you allow them to believe at any point that they are more than
a dog then you've lost control of them \ \

-

Ben Venzke and Jim Melnick of Intelcenter.com is al-Qaida

/ / "In fact, his stack of papers that he reads are moved
between the exact same stacks. *If you overlay the 2007 video
with the 2004 video, his face has not changed in three years -
only his beard is darker. *A senior U.S. *intelligence
official says they believe the message is authentic \ \ HUH???
Who is this senior U.S. *intelligence official not mentioned?
Are we suppose to just go in faith that bin Laden has every
micro second timed perfectly greater than a computer meshed
with clockwork oranges? *Either it is the same, or it isn't..
EASILY provable. *So why the ambiguity??? *The ENEMY of GOD
bu****e war criminals can be found here, one way, or the other
lying. *Therefore, I want to engage in the Presidential
Debates to demand Justice for all concerned..

Also, Evan Coleman of NBC is a blatant traitor as al-Qaida
propagandist, and deserves to be publicly executed after a
fair trial by US, the suffering Humans. *Olbermann be damned.
Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad. *I am the most prolific
writer on Earth, present on the Internet everywhere, even in
China!, yet, these corporate bush whores pretend WE don't
exist for fair measurements. *Press for Freedom. *Death to the
bu****e, death to the enemies of America.

A Soldier Wars for God and Country

http://rochester.indymedia.org/userm...ldier_wars.mp3

"I must tell you, I'm sleeping a lot better than people would
assume," - The propagandist enemy George W Bush, the Antichrist.

* No evidence against an accused is US being truly abused

Robert Gates and his bush bitches in command of the air force
bombers will be publicly executed for the crimes of
indiscriminate murderering, after fair public trial by US, his
victims. *DIE BU****E DIE. *Remember: *BU****E ARE OCCUPING
IRAQ

"These are not terrorists, they are not al-Qeada, they are
ordinary innocent men, women and children."

-

! ! ! Boston Globe had PROOF the election was RIGGED ! ! !

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=941

They said, "oops".. *defend the Boston Globe no matter what
any person or persons say. *If the Editor disagrees, love him
anyway - if the paperboy shrugs, take the moment to explain -
DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS ARE CRITICAL. *So says Johnny the
Dictator. *(realize: *the tabulations haven't even been
formally released, and CNN, CBC, and FOXNEWS told US who won
before ANYONE was granted the opportunity to force such
MEASURED conclusions. *We were asking for a re-count before
the count was even measured. *If mathematically, 2 plus 1
doesn't equal 3, we are doomed. *I want to participate in the
President's Debate for Freedom's cause - Liberty and Justice
for All. *Paper ballots, paper ballots, arrests, arrests.
Otherwise, we shall be politically entertained by McMcCain!
Help us! *help us! *No funny.. *100 years of dying Humanity as
murder victims sound laughable? *We shall therefore, hunt
bu****e down to the ends of Earth and billl them where they
stand as our eternal enemies. Death to the war profiteering
thieves.

* * * * * * Calling on All American Gun Groups

This Will Be My Anchor

/ / U.S. *bombers and jet fighters unleashed 40,000 pounds of
explosives on the southern outskirts of Baghdad within 10
minutes [...]warplanes dropped 38 1,000-pound bombs on
suspected al-Qaida safe houses and struck at least 40 of them
in the Arab Jabour area, \ \ Did they kill General Mahmoud
Ahmad? *Bush or Cheney? *Someone at Intelcenter or mistakenly
Colin Powell?, Aegis Blackwater or CACI? *perhaps the demon
liar Sean Hannity?, or a gaggle of hated by every living just
Man - the thieving repuglicons? *How about dope pushing NATO
commanders?, or the ungodly bu****e air force whores of the
for real antichrist enemies of Life as Love? *No.. *innocent
children, women and men, who could have lived freedom for life
if the bu****e enemy were dead and gone already. *Bill a
bu****e for God and America why don't you do it to defend
ourselves further lawless murders my brothers and sisters of
all the Faiths put together?

Again, "suspected". *You kill, any and every grunting soldier
of bu****e america who disagrees these perpetrators will be
hunted down individually and executed in Love for blatant war
crimes against our innocent Humanity.

Allah Rules

"God promised land of Israel to Jewish people alone" The
Satanic Rabbi stressed as a demonic liar enemy who speaks
injustice against US as the innocent loved by a true God held
in awe.

G-D wills a demand this quote verified by the Rabbi, if true,
he will, and all other LIARS like him, be severely punished as
a blasphemer against the Torah, the Quran, and Johnny - The
King of Earth - Son to God. *For a true Jew, as God wills
through Law, loves all People to be free to live for
happiness: *be We Catholic, Hindu, or Atheist. *Zionists of
today, all abled men bill for Justice to defend our innocent
lives, for, they as Satanic liars steal from US as the
ungodly. *Real Jews don't murder innocent people to steal
their rights to Life for money. *Nothing worse than a Zionist
nazi "jew" with money they never earned, but stole in the
names of the suffering Peoples. *We, the Jew of Jews now kill
'lawless' ...

read more »

bull**** spam
Posted to rec.audio.pro