Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
patrick jankowiak patrick jankowiak is offline

Default New Triad Transformer online archive - official!

Hello,

Triad Transformer has generously posted their archive of transformer
catalogs online spanning 60 years.

I was playing with the print feature, they will print to PDF or a 8.5x11
page OK for me.

http://www.triadtransformers.com/

Note,

if anyone has a Triad catalog or historical Triad publication not seen
on the site, it would be highly appreciated, to borrow the item, and
scan non-destructively, and return, all at no cost to the contributor.

Please send me an e-mail in this case and I'll connect you with the
appropriate Triad person. (avoiding giving his e-mail here!!)

Thanks,

Patrick Jankowiak
Master, the Bunker of DOOM
htp://www.bunkerofdoom.com/