Posted to rec.audio.tubes, uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Merry Christmas

This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

So, hoping to reach the RATs and UKRAnians in Kirimati, where it is
already 4.10pm on Monday (and 3.10pm Monday for tubies in New
Zealand), before they leave the office for happy hour, and rolling
around the world westwards from there, Merry Christmas!

Andre Jute
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

Years? Chistmas?

(Don't ya just hate it when that happens? :-)

Anyways, gist understood and a Mery Chistmas to you and all here!

On Dec 24, 3:25 am, "Keith G" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

Years? Chistmas?

(Don't ya just hate it when that happens? :-)

Nah, this is the wrong seasons to take away the jobs of editors and
other professional fixer-uppers by getting it right first time.

Anyways, gist understood and a Mery Chistmas to you and all here!

Gotta give the chisellers a little something to cavil at, then in
reaction feelings of goodwill are generated.

God, I wonder if there is dissolved Blarney Stone in my port?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/a...rney_stone.jpg

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
News Client News Client is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message ...
...Merry Christmas!

Andre, the Bible says it's a sin to bear false witness against your neighbor. I'm
neither Christian nor religious myself, but I'm pretty sure that means inventing a
bogus story about an Italian engineer and his little daughters and then repeatedly
accusing a fellow newsgroup member of "child molestation" is against God's rules.

I certainly don't want to spoil the holiday cheer, but for you to be wishing the group
a merry Christmas reeks of hypocrisy.

Maybe you should go have a chat with Monseigneur O'Callaghan.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

The correct spelling is YULE.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Ian Thompson-Bell Ian Thompson-Bell is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

So, hoping to reach the RATs and UKRAnians in Kirimati, where it is
already 4.10pm on Monday (and 3.10pm Monday for tubies in New
Zealand), before they leave the office for happy hour, and rolling
around the world westwards from there, Merry Christmas!

Andre Jute

Seasons Greetings to all my fellow RATs throughout the world. Thanks for
all the help you have given me in the last year as I return to the
wonderful world of valves/tubes.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:
This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,

^^
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

Oh dear...

--
*Vegetarians taste great*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes, uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Dec 24, 6:15*am, Eeyore
wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
This years I want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas,
so we can establish the correct spelling right at the outset.

The correct spelling is YULE.

Graham

If you must be a pagan wassail, try "Yuletide" instead of "Yule".

Andre Jute
Definitely not a goat

Merry Christmas! Jim Carr Pro Audio 23 January 25th 05 01:11 AM
Merry Christmas! The Ghost Tech 0 January 1st 05 10:12 PM
Merry Christmas Joe Sensor Pro Audio 4 December 26th 04 05:59 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS... Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 December 26th 04 12:30 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! SE Marketplace 0 December 24th 03 08:17 PM