Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default 6J5 driving P-P 6BQ5

Hi RATs!

I am going to try this circuit thatsomeone posted somewhere. It may
sound good. It may not. Won't know until I try.

Happy Ears!
Al

PS MI5 is getting dull, could you abuse MI6 for a change?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
robert casey robert casey is offline

Happy Ears!
Al

PS MI5 is getting dull, could you abuse MI6 for a change?

Yes, the ETs living in the Messier 15 (M15) globular cluster of stars
are getting annoyed...
:-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Dec 16, 10:29 pm, robert casey wrote:
Happy Ears!
Al

PS MI5 is getting dull, could you abuse MI6 for a change?

Yes, the ETs living in the Messier 15 (M15) globular cluster of stars
are getting annoyed...
:-)

Are those the smiley little guys with the many rows of sharp teeth?
It's just hunger making them irritable; once they've eaten they're
very agreeable.

Andre Jute
Ever wondered why NASA needed the greatest concentration of PhDs in
the universe just to beat the Russians to the moon? It's because every
Russian physicist could speak English, and no American physicists
could speak Russian.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Adam Stouffer Adam Stouffer is offline

tubegarden wrote:
Hi RATs!

I am going to try this circuit thatsomeone posted somewhere. It may
sound good. It may not. Won't know until I try.

Happy Ears!
Al

PS MI5 is getting dull, could you abuse MI6 for a change?

The last usenet company the MI5 guy was on replied back saying his
account was terminated. Forward them all to now.

Adam

TV interference when driving, not when parked hpeter Car Audio 4 November 3rd 06 06:54 PM
driving a 6c33c gojamo Vacuum Tubes 3 July 27th 05 11:44 AM
a driving course for the whole family racingmadmike Car Audio 0 September 17th 04 04:21 AM
Anybody driving to Texas in the next month? Mike Clayton Pro Audio 1 August 5th 04 02:09 PM
50 Hz Hum Driving Me Insane!!! Brian Huether Pro Audio 30 November 21st 03 06:08 PM