Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Cancelbot Bret Ludwig

Bwian whinnied:

Since when did I ever take notice of reality?

Even you, who tries to exist within the confines of your own psychosis,
are not immune from reality. As one example, when you felt the hot
breath of the law-enforcement dogs on your neck, you decamped California
for Australia. Another example is your (apparently successful) attempt
to suborn the malefic efforts of Worthless Wiecky in order to strike out
at Robert.

At the very least, you "take notice of reality" when your mad criminal
schemes run into snags.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Bwian whinnied:

Since when did I ever take notice of reality?

Even you, who tries to exist within the confines of your own psychosis,

It's the buzzard news imposter Georgie

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie brayed:

Bwian whinnied:

It's the buzzard news imposter Georgie

You're doddering again, Poopster.