Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
None None is offline

Default FS: Kurzweil KSP-8 new in box - never been in a rack

For Sale in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area:

Kurzweil KSP-8 4-buss effects processor. I got this new from J. C. Kim,
the founder and former owner of Tacoma Guitars. He thought it would be a
good home theater surround processor. Obviously not. He gave it to me in
exchange for helping him locate and install an Outlaw processor instead,
along
with all the work building his home theater system.

Anyway, other than being opened at his house and plugged in once, it's never
been used. Still has the protective plastic over the display, with owners
manual
and warranty card. I left the original packing foam end pieces behind so I
no
longer have them.

For photos, more description, and other detail you can see it at Craigslist
(Seattle).
I will not ship - but I will drive it up to 100 miles to meet you if need
be. $2000
(current low street price is $2600).

Craigslist link: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/msg/474941236.html

Thanks - Dave in Tacoma