Toby Newman

Default Lost: amen.exe

About 4 years ago I used to have a tiny app just called amen.exe that
worked like a cheap&cheerful re-cycle for chopping samples into
8/16/32 bits.

I've long since lost the exe, and can't find it on the web anywhere.
Just wondering if any of you still have it on CDR maybe?

Toby
Brian

In article , Toby
Newman wrote:

About 4 years ago I used to have a tiny app just called amen.exe that
worked like a cheap&cheerful re-cycle for chopping samples into
8/16/32 bits.

I've long since lost the exe, and can't find it on the web anywhere.
Just wondering if any of you still have it on CDR maybe?

Toby

If you find it online anywhere please post back... I've been missing
this one for a long time also...

Brian
Toby Newman

Edi Zubovic wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:10:49 -0400, Brian wrote:

In article , Toby
Newman wrote:

About 4 years ago I used to have a tiny app just called amen.exe that
worked like a cheap&cheerful re-cycle for chopping samples into
8/16/32 bits.

I've long since lost the exe, and can't find it on the web anywhere.
Just wondering if any of you still have it on CDR maybe?

Toby

If you find it online anywhere please post back... I've been missing
this one for a long time also...

Brian

Tony, Brian,

This is a link with the Zs-1b Amen:
http://www.xelenio.com/software_e_utility/

Just so a "search" for the word when you are on the page.

All the best, Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

That's the one! Thankyou!
Toby
Edi Zubovic

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:06:13 -0400, Brian wrote:

In article , Toby
Newman wrote:

Tony, Brian,

This is a link with the Zs-1b Amen:
http://www.xelenio.com/software_e_utility/

Just so a "search" for the word when you are on the page.

All the best, Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

That's the one! Thankyou!
Toby

Ditto! Thanks!

Brian

You' re very welcome!

Edi

"Lost" left channel into stereo headphones through 3.0 / 3.5 mm stereo jack socket / plug Clive Long,UK General 0 June 9th 04 05:57 PM
Lost code JVC KD-LX10R Kameleon series GeJe Car Audio 0 February 29th 04 12:49 AM
Lost manuals Jeff Car Audio 1 November 23rd 03 06:25 PM
PLEASE help me, lost radio code... mrkiss Car Audio 1 July 15th 03 04:51 AM
Lost content mitch Pro Audio 1 July 3rd 03 04:04 AM