Mr.P

Default WTB: Mackie LM 3204E expander

WTB: Mackie LM 3204E expander maybe 2
contact Mike at
Bryson

There's probably a way to link two 3204s if you can't find the
"E" unit.

Mr.P wrote:
WTB: Mackie LM 3204E expander maybe 2
contact Mike at

Analogeezer

peace wrote in message ...
Yes this is maybe true. They are much easier to find than the expander.
I will contact Mackie to see if I can get an expander cable and see if
it is possible.

I know I can hook 2 mackies up but I will lose 2 channels of input.
peace

Mr.P wrote:
WTB: Mackie LM 3204E expander maybe 2
contact Mike at

Wow you would still need 64 channels (32 stereo) of inputs?

One way around this would be to use the aux returns of the main mixer,
there are four stereo aux returns with level controls.

I was considering getting an LM-3204E a while back but wound up
deciding to get another LM-3204 instead...as people have pointed out
they are a lot more common.

In my case it wound up making more sense because I was doing two
separate keyboard rigs separated by about 25 feet, apparently the
connection between the main and expander unit is not balanced.

I do see the expanders on Ebone once in a while, the regular mixer
runs about $400 to $450 there.

Analogeezer

WTB: Mackie LM 3204E Mr.P Pro Audio 0 July 17th 03 11:56 PM
Need expert advices - buying a used Mackie 32-8-2 or used Yamaha 01V ? Troy Pro Audio 6 July 16th 03 07:17 PM
Mackie 1202 Question RussellC301 Pro Audio 2 July 16th 03 09:47 AM
Best Expander? Eric Pro Audio 3 July 14th 03 09:10 PM
WTB: Mackie LM-3204E Mr.P Pro Audio 0 July 5th 03 04:29 AM