feklar

Default Need help identifying car stereo pinouts Pioneer KP-4440 cassette deck

Does anyone have the pinout information? Pioneer KP-4440 cassette
deck.

No wires on this one except the antenna connector, just 8 pins
sticking out a connector jack on the back.

If anyone has the info I would greatly appreciate it.

If I have to open it up to decide for myself, no doubt I can figure
most of it out, but how could I tell the difference between the front
and the rear channels? The rear channels are higher powered, right?

I suppose it uses an STK chip, where might I find the pinouts for
STKs?

Is this a Supertuner? Its obviously post-Supertuner 1 era but I don't
see "Supertuner" on it anywhere...

http://www.avsl.net/805880.jpg

now you are really screwed
http://www.infernalpress.com/Columns/election.html
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0307/S00065.htm
Jeff

"feklar" wrote in message
Does anyone have the pinout information? Pioneer KP-4440 cassette
deck.

No wires on this one except the antenna connector, just 8 pins
sticking out a connector jack on the back.

If anyone has the info I would greatly appreciate it.

If I have to open it up to decide for myself, no doubt I can figure
most of it out, but how could I tell the difference between the front
and the rear channels? The rear channels are higher powered, right?

Open it they usually mark the PCB.
No, the front and rear are usually the same rating.

I suppose it uses an STK chip, where might I find the pinouts for
STKs?

No.

Is this a Supertuner? Its obviously post-Supertuner 1 era but I don't
see "Supertuner" on it anywhere...

Marked if it is, no mark, no its not.
Jeff