khaoohs

Default DEH-P7500MP CD-R PC Link

Hello,

Considering purchasing this radio,
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,93024,00.html.

Does anyone know what this "cd-r pc link" is. Is it different then the PC
link that worked with the 940mp models?

Thank you for your time and effort.

khaoohs

Thank you for your response. I was not clear in my original question, I am
wondering how does it work? How do the deck to your computer? It seems
different then the other pioneer pc link models.

"Brian" wrote in message
It allows you to add stuff to the deck such as background displays and the
little videos

"khaoohs" wrote in message
. ..
Hello,

Considering purchasing this radio,

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,93024,00.html.

Does anyone know what this "cd-r pc link" is. Is it different then the

PC
link that worked with the 940mp models?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Paul Vina

I think you have to burn the file to a cd-r. The guys at a shop around here
had a Pioneer unit last year with a screen saver of a guy getting head.
Pretty funny.

Paul Vina

"Brian" wrote in message
It allows you to add stuff to the deck such as background displays and

the
little videos

"khaoohs" wrote in message
. ..
Hello,

Considering purchasing this radio,

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,93024,00.html.

Does anyone know what this "cd-r pc link" is. Is it different then

the
PC
link that worked with the 940mp models?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Brian

Paul is right. You burn the files on a CD-R and pop it in. Unlike the
940/950 decks where you need an uplink cable/kit to do it.

With my 8400 could add screne savers, very cool feature!

"Brian" wrote in message
It allows you to add stuff to the deck such as background displays and

the
little videos

"khaoohs" wrote in message
. ..
Hello,

Considering purchasing this radio,

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,93024,00.html.

Does anyone know what this "cd-r pc link" is. Is it different then

the
PC
link that worked with the 940mp models?

Thank you for your time and effort.

khaoohs

Wow,

I've downloaded the editing program and all the samples they have on the
page. I"m going to go to a best buy and try these out on the display unit.
I will let you know how it goes?

Thank you for the info.

"Brian" wrote in message
It allows you to add stuff to the deck such as background displays

and
the
little videos

. ..