Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] rectocap@gmail.com is offline

Default FS: Carver AL3 Plus Speakers

On Wednesday, October 17, 2001 at 11:31:14 PM UTC-4, Vadim wrote:
I am selling my Carver AL3+ speakers.
Each speaker has a 48-inch planer magnetic (ribbon) driver and a 10-inch
woofer in a ported cabinet.
Frequency Response: 34-20,000 Hz (-3dB)

They sound, well, amazing to say the least.

Complete information about these truly wonderful speakers including
specifications and the picture may be found on this site:
http://www.carveraudio.com/AL-III%20plus.jpg

As for the condition, - one speaker is missing 'rubber feet', otherwise they
are perfect. The reviews of these speakers are available on this site:
http://www.audioreview.com/reviews/S...uct_8703.shtml

These speakers were used as a Right and Left surrounds in my Home Theater,
so there is very little 'mileage' here. I am the original owner. The
speakers are located in Toronto, Canada.

Price: $1250US including professional packaging, insurance and shipping
anywhere in Canada or US. I will ship oversees.

hi are these still for sale,how much you asking for them

Looking to buy a Carver amp Adam Stouffer Audio Opinions 2 April 25th 07 03:10 AM
Carver Amazing Platinum speakers The Gonz Marketplace 0 December 15th 06 06:01 AM
FS: Carver AL-III+ in VA joe Marketplace 0 September 19th 06 03:02 AM
Carver TX-2 Bert Lippel Marketplace 1 January 6th 05 09:02 PM
Carver TX-11 Mike Copeland Tech 24 January 27th 04 07:00 PM